Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Yea I really like that pan model it kicks ass.
and well isnt it true that pan cant go super because she dosent have enough sayin blood.. (Just a thought) :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, if you want it look at my AIM profile, i have 2 links there you can use, im going afk but im leaving my aim on, if you want it check there

Best answers
how,, I dont understand 0o
Uhh I am probably having a brain fart but tell me more specifically what you mean

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i mean use AOL INSTANT MESSENGER and LOOK AT MY INFO IN THERE, IT contains 2 different LINKs to the MODEL,

hehe

Best answers
cant get model

Well i dont have aol messenger all i have is msn messnger can some email it to me or post a link for download or sometin :confused:

Best answers
uhh it dosent work right when I download it wont unzip.. then again it might be my winrar proggy

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know i know, dont worry though, unles you purposely edit the model you wont see the face ingame

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
looin gewd, sept arms sklin etc doesnt match the face.. u might have said that .. but i dont read i just look

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like all you did was delete the knot on the back, you can still see the hat on her,

and whats the (sp?) for in the bottom sentence?

edit, thanks smo, its a kick to get good feedback from another modeller, its worth alot more than some random guys "hey thats cool",

and i truied to match up the skintone, but im lazy, heh, if you compare my brolly skin to this youll see off the bat i didnt try very hard,

i made this model to try out a few skinmapping tricks i had just taught myself, im trying to break away from standard top down flat skinmaps, i planned on going back after i finished the model and adding detail to the skin, but it looked good enough as is to risk ****in it up

Best answers
made a few minor tweak on hair and the positioning of verticies, tried making a new skin but im not a good skinner
Adbout that (sp?)...
thought i misspelled something

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, tell ya what, if you can delete the hat and add a head underneath ill do the skinning for you, she needs a trans anyways, heh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i tried to reskin the face but it´s not that easy to make a kid looking face (i tested the same face on vegeta and it looked cool)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
she needs a bigger melon, her hair shold at least almost fill the size of the hat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom