Status
Not open for further replies.
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, the final polycount will be somewhere around 1300,

the head is 331 polys, the polycount ran up higher than i thout it would, considering the body is 352, the hands are 300, and te head is 332, that mans the feet are around 300 themselves

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grrrr, ran into a few animating related problems, everything BUT the shoulders and elbows are working properly, gosh damnit, now i gotta add polys,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh poor nuttzy....
So all that is left are the anims right?
And as i asked before:
will you add a soundpack (i could make one but only japanese)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i can make a soundpack, i got a few dvds left i aint melted yet

EDIT***** shes ingame now, as krillin, small problem with the destructo disc though

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just charges where it shouldnt, just gotta edit the qc file,.....err i hope thats what it is ^_^,

aslo if anyone wants to make a soundpack, if you finish it around the same time of me finishing the model ill use yours instead, or you can just wait for me

EDIT**** well the model is done, normal and ssj, i just made her hair gold, now im beginning work on the soundpack unless someone else wants to do it for me,

i rushed parts of the skin as youll be able to tell, heh, u wont see these parts ingame though,. (the face, alternatively my excuse is i suck at doing faces, i can do cloth and folds like a mother****er though,),

expect a download link soon, this model is 100% by me, no parts from any other models, except for the hands, which i got off of my gohan model (but i made them anyways)

im gonna learn how to do faces better and maybe come back and redo the skin, cuz frankly, im too tired of lookin at her on my monitor,

of course ill go ahead and set the ground rules for the models release,

NO edits, under anycircumstance are you to chop up my model,

reskins however are allowed, cuz i am aware of the low quality skin, all reskins should be kept in THIS thread though,

ill have the soundpack done later tonight and ill put it up sometime tomorrow,

another thing people cmon, i hate having to edit to update my shiz, cmon help a guy out, or ill sick tyler down there on ya

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well nuttzy it´s a bit late for that idea but i wouldn´t give her yellow hair as ssj version.
Why don´t you just remove her hairband.(it´s not much of a change but the same goes for krillin)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well edit it yerself ^_^, personally i dont even use the ssj version i use the black haired version for reg+trans cuz the golden haired looks dumb as hell,

heh, i may just send the normal pan for the norm + trans, btw i finished the soundpack, im waiting on several things though before i release it

Best answers
Yet another great model from nuttzy. *applaud*
I've been waiting for a pan model. Good thing its for krillin because i have the kidbuu model for it (it was supposed to be for buu but the describtion said krillin :S ) and RS is down so i can't get the backup :\ .
P.S.- I'd say just have the normal form for tranz also. If you say the ssj form looks stupid, everybody else might too. But oh well, I hope everything goes to how you planned it. Last thing i hate is seeing messups on a model then everybody barking about it (sometimes i do too :D ) then the modeller gets angry and doesnt change it :S .

Best answers
would like to see sum flat shaded pics from this... everywhere smooth, smooth super smooth. makes it hard to see errors 'n flaws. post or not, you decision .... peace

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
errr, why would ya need to see errors, heh, i just finished the model last night , any errors on the model stay, and the soundpack is just fine, if i can get a host for it ill end it there, otherwise, catch me on AIM if you want the model, as metal4brainz, (but not for about 45 minutes, im downloading something)

Best answers
ok,ok ur the boss ^^ ill wait for the release to watch it and i wont bother anyone with it ^^ just gonna see what could have been done better ...

nice work though ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well trust me theres alot i couldve done better on the skin, namely the face, and i couldve remodelled the back fo the legs, but by the time i realized it was a problem i had already skinmapped them

Best answers
nuttzy said:
well edit it yerself ^_^, personally i dont even use the ssj version i use the black haired version for reg+trans cuz the golden haired looks dumb as hell,

heh, i may just send the normal pan for the norm + trans, btw i finished the soundpack, im waiting on several things though before i release it
no offense or anything but thats just ur oppion i still would like to give the ssj one a try i mean it wouldnt hurt if u wan the normal pan model for trans then dont put in the ssj simple as that

Best answers
Babyboy said:
no offense or anything but thats just ur oppion i still would like to give the ssj one a try i mean it wouldnt hurt if u wan the normal pan model for trans then dont put in the ssj simple as that
well it is his model so u cant tell him what to or not to put in the pack but i do agree wit u i still wanna :] try the ssj version

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its a 3 minute change to make the hair yellow, if its my opinion and its my model, my opinion becomes fact, trust me the ssj version sucked alot of ass, like i said before if you want the model catch me on aim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom