Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Very good indeed but i was wondering what happend to youre other project Brolly hope to see some more pictures of Pan doon good luck

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
brolly was released a long time ago, on redsaiyan, but its down now, find someone who has it,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol i just recognized you got a new sig
will you add sounds too?(i think you will need the japanese sounds)

Best answers
No he doest here in Holland we had the dsdb saga on tv so u can dl it from a dutch site

Best answers
meh the feet are ok,so far i dont see anything wrong with it AFAIK

GJ nuttzy :) keep it up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this model is by far the best one from u i have ever seen :shocked:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
new picture,

thats the bfps pans head, I WILL NOT USE IT, its just as a placement for this next question here, should the head be bigger? smaller? wider?, skinnier?,..etc

besides tha fact itd be ripping if i used it the 2nd reason is the head has a higher polycount than the rest of the body,

plus i guess it would be better amade from scratch, which i have done so far

new progres report,

well, al thast left is teh head and all the assignment jazz

Best answers
i would say side-scale down the neck area a lil from the front view. her neck looks way too big from the front right now. cept of that make pants baggier and scale down the boots a lil. shoulda be enough to do for now ;) kepp it up

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill see what i can do about the neck, the pants however are the only thing on the model i know are correct, cuz thats the only part i had a good ref pic of,

ZuL

Best answers
She looks really young... is she supposed to look like that? Dig up your "references" and I'll have a look. And is she really that "fat"? Anyways, good model, keep it up.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes she is young, if anything makes her look fat its the shortness of the bottom of the shirt and up,

i had the waistline and stomach perfectly scaled, but the shirt i couldnt find any good shots of it without her arms in the way to tell if i had it right or not, if its the head that makes her look fat then dont ***** me over on that one, heh, i aint using that head,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think you should use the skin color that is used on the head besides of that it relly looks cool!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats good and all, but all i need to know thus far is if that head there is the proper size, so i can build my head properly without worrying about its scale later on

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i made a head, pbp, and with only a front ref i think it turned out pretty good, with the exception of the owl eyes that she had in my picture (but dont seem to look as good on the model) now i hafta get it scaled right [sarcasm]since some of you were kind enough to answer my question about it [/sarcasm]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry nuttzy

Ok i think the head size is good this way(a bit too late is it?)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well heres the pic if the new head,

all i gotaa do is skin this then patch up the holes on the model, then all thats stopping her is assigment, (which i know ill hafta edit the model sightly, its not exactly "articulated" at this point, just a few vertices added will fix it up,

Best answers
Finally a pan model

OMFG that head is nearly flawless if i do say so myself keep up the good work nuttzy i cant seem to find anything wrong with the head at all its so beautiful :cry: :yes:

Best answers
All i can say wow thats pretty amazing cant wait too see what the final release look like excllent job nuttzy :shocked:

Best answers
Pan CHan

yay finally my prayers have been awsnred a pan model esf the body looks great so far and the head is outstanding i hope it gets released its shaping up to look perfect to me :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom