Status
Not open for further replies.
β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers

i started her yesterday, with the intent of trying out my newly obtained skinmapping leetness, (i learnt a few things i didnt know before), the skin isnt done thats just the base skin that ill be adding the details over,

her pants are mirrored with no visible lines where the skinmap overlaps its a complete wraparound, same with the upper body and arms, its all fully mapped, with no overlapping or stretching, i usually do cheap ass skinmaps, so this is a first for me

this is open to crits, cuz i cannot find good refs to the exact proportion to her shirt, or if you can find me good front ref pics to get her shirt into the proper shape its much appreciated

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
*Claps* Amazing like always Nutzzy amazing!!! PWNAGE

CM

Lost in space
Banned
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
man this is PWN central. awesome job. perfect. excellent. sexcellent. anything else?

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that's a great model, keeping in mind that it has such a low polycount, this would mean, you can add extra detail to the haid and/or hands.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i was surprised myself at its polycount, hell even adding JUST the hands i put on the gohan would nearly double its polycount

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
That would still be like 700, if you would do so. GJ btw, i don't want to be a pain in the arse, but who will she replace(if it is for esf) and what attacks will she have?

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
well to my knowledge pan never transformed, but i guess i could make up a ssj pan once shes done, shell likely replace gohan or krillin, (and since i just finished a gohan its leaning more towards krillin), any other ideas?

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well since her hair is practically the same as long haired trunks, you ould use pics of him to make the ssj hair.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill throw in another applause **CLAPS** Nice work Nuttzy, Can't find anything wrong with yet, keep it coming.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, someone help m here, the model up there is 352 polys,

the full fingered hands i made for my gohan (which i also used for this one) are 150 polys each, now i even had to add 4 faces to each hand to have it welded on properly, but i also had to delete 4 invisbible ones,

so those are irrelevant, now when i add up the 300 polys from the hands and the 352 from the model, how the hell did i wind up with a 644 poly count?, the numbers dont match up, i aint complainin, more than im confusing myself the more i think about it,

but now i gotta make the feet, then ill likeley do the neck and head tomorrow, or later tonight

Best answers
That looks really good man,but i never saw your gohan model,can you give me a link to the thread

Best answers
excellant model nuttzy and i hope you get that hand thing straightened out. I'd help you if I could. Anyway it looks great, good luck.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
its not a problem really, just there were a few less polys, then thier shouldve been,

i still gotta patch up the holes, in between the top of the stomach and the shirt and the neck and the top of the shirt,

progress report=

torso+arms+legs=modelled and skinned
---------------------------------------
neck-modelled and skinmapped but not skinned yet
---------------------------------------
i havent even touched the head and feet yet, ill post an updated picture later

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
You amaze me every time again nutzy, you should be in a mod you know. I'm looking forward to the pics.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
ha, you really have started to own, wonder whats next, my guess you are the next big man around these forums now, looking at your skinmapping skills, there far superiour to mine, same with skinning, my guess it wont be long until you pwn at animations *cries*

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
i havent been modelling long enough to settle down into a mod team yet, i still get stuck, the only reason i learned to skin and map my own models was cuz i didnt like sending my original crappy models to someone else to see, cuz they SUCKED, lemme dig up the pictures of my first dbz models,

(i made them years ago, then went 2 years without touching milkshape) amazingly i remembered alot of it,

ill edit in pics in a minute
(heres the old stuff), see i really did suck once upon a time, and IMO i still aint that great, im too lazy to take the step up to 3dsm

<br>
<br>

and shijing, theres no way in a million years i can top your reputation around here even if i get better than you at animating, (which is all thats left muahahha, jk), and everything else, you will be the guy that got me out of several self dug holes,

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
very good nuttzy just cool!!!
Looks very detailed.
Hope you´ll post the updated pictures soon

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
new picture

im working on the feet now, im on my 4th pair of feet, its hard making them look right, i dont know how big they should be or how long her little "leglets" are supposed to be, so im just kinda guessing, i have a severe lack of good refs for this girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom