Best answers
Pan Re-Skin WIP (edit) & Vegeta

Decided to take a vacation from skinning but am back skinning anything I can get my hand on so if u have a good model that is for want of a better word "NAKED", then pm me as it seems there is a fair few good models out there but th skins applied are something less than fantastic. Anyway enough of my rambling.....

110% Credit to Nutzzy for the model!

(as for the thing I have highlighted, the model seems to add dark strokes across the checks... I have no idea how to fix this you will probably have to ask Nutzzy?

oh and just something else I thought you might like

Creds to Mastasurf and Turk (Model/Gloves + Boots)

......... Oh and me for my old vegeta skin ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O That Vegeta looks a lot like the show plus is beautiful....AMAZING!! nice work there *CLAPS*

Best answers
wow vegeta does look really awsome. but pan should be a bit thinner at waist, cause she kinda looks fat. plus she lhas more of a manly beer belly then a female body

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh the joys of people showing edits of my models without asking beforehand, make sure you dont do it again,

also the problem with the face, i wouldnt worry about it, shadows like that dont appear ingame or in hlmv (or they shouldnt anyways)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea I think that Vegeta is pretty good. I dont like Pan's eyes tho.. Dunno just doesnt say "Pan" Work on it a bit more. Use some refs. Overall I think those are some pretty good skin edits.

oNe

Best answers
Gotta love those dark-brown stickin out ears on Pan ^_^ lol, she's got pointy socks too =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think nuttzy is jealous :p
and it wasnt a edit it was a skin he hasnt even released it

Best answers
Boy , Nuttzy models great , cool model , skin s also nice

Best answers
The Vegeta model completely recaptures the Vegeta from the show...Damn you better release that one...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
soccer, taimashu, jealousy isnt an issue, i like to know where reskins or edits of my models are being shown, so like i have with alot of my models thus far, i like to request people tell me before they even show it,

dont like it dont reskin it,

as for jealousy?, yeah, that makes sense(sarcasm), but i hafta ask this, wheres YOUR pan model, oh thats right, so dont talk

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The vegeta is nice But I think I like your old one taht was made for beta 1.0 better. I still use it ^_^

Best answers
SSJ

Vegeta makes his all important hop into ssj........

To be released soon..... tho my homestead account is some what lacking in badwidth so mirrors would b nice.... oh and if anyone has any angry/mad pan pics I would be very grateful. (She is so damn happy all th time!!!!!!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Notice how he said Reskin.. Not model edit.. he didnt make the model..

Great job, again, btw//

Best answers
Even though you dont see her face in game, Pan looks like an angry feminist *****. Vegeta looks amazing however, very nice reskins.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make her hat fall off and her hair stand up in SSJ version. Real nice models, good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom