Best answers
I wouldn't mind hosting it at all.. I love your work :-D By the way, DId you ever happen to release that Trunks skin you did when you used to come here? That's like my favorite :eek:, It'd be nice if you coulds end it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
name one child dbz character that doesnt have huge eyes, even when pan was angry her eyes were big, IMO it looks about as good as it could without redoing alot of the skinmap, (which i could but am too lazy to do,), onlu things i see that are wrong are the things you havent finished,

hands, beet, belt strap,

the shirt, i dunno if it is mys kin or not but teh folds look pretty similar, (but that could also be blamed on the skinmap), the yellow trinm on her shirt however needs to be a bit brighter

and polo, its not really up to him to release it if you catch my drift, likely if he finishes itill allow it as it is a vast improvement over my original skin, but ill pick he host

Best answers
nuttzy said:
and polo, its not really up to him to release it if you catch my drift, likely if he finishes itill allow it as it is a vast improvement over my original skin, but ill pick he host
Hehe, I was implying to his old Trunk's skin :) I'm not 100% sure hw released it but last I checked (old forum posts) it was down or something. That, Plus since he asked for hosting I offered :-D Don't know if he'll accept or not but yeah

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not nice to release this one u know thats ur old edit raven

Now ur skins are getting better......

Best answers
Blarg!

hehe looking at th skin maps Slim they are quite similar actually, mainly cos I was happy with th old vegeta and I am with this one, my style has just changed to a more cartoony one, imo I used to use to much contrast. Its all a question of opinion, some people would say I still use too much detail etc and are quite happy with very plain skins, and thanks for the images Polo...

EDIT:

Update... I'm not sure if I am gonna leave this as a final depends if I get th urge to continue..or there is something I need 2 do or change??? and look OMG! SHE HAS A BELLY BUTTON ^_^ (just for you shadow_wolf :laff: )

Best answers
she looks a little fat could u make her have a little more sexy body?

Best answers
TrIdAn said:
she looks a little fat could u make her have a little more sexy body?
Only skinning it, not modeling.... ask nutzzy if u want model edits, when th skin is finished any changes are at his discrestion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O You people are crazy the pan model is ok all you want it is skinny well just twitch the vertexes move em abit closer.There you go got a skinny body there.^_^ I love those skins man I wanna get my hands on those.

Best answers
Good skins and models but they look a bit fat mostly the Vegeta?

Best answers
:no: to the pan

:yes: to the vegeta

FIX PAN'S TORSO FOR GOD SAKE!

not to flame...but in all seriousness Pan looks chubby...just make her stomach area thinner and shrink the diameter of her pant-legs and legs

see pan needs to be thin like that!!!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill be brutally honest, i used a front picture captured directly from a dvd as a drawover when i built that torso, its perfectly proportioned to my reference pictures also that i captured from that dvd,

it may look chubby in 3d, but as for accuracy goes peoportion wise in the area that you are calling incorrect, is exactly the same as the ref picture i had, which like i said was taken directly from a dvd,
and scaled prfectly to it,

i cant explain why or how you think she looks chubby, but if your gonna blame anyone blame the DBGT artists for supplying me with innaccurate reference pictures, (sarcasm again, weeeeee)

also another reminder since everyone seemd to skim over crackerjacks post, (probabaly cuz it didnt have a picture in it)

he is RESKINNING IT, he is NOT EDITING IT,

CRIT THE SKIN NOT THE MODEL, AND PLEASE DONT IGNORE MY POST CUZ I DIDNT PUT A FANCY PICTURE IN IT LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO

Best answers
imo th model is better than most, nutzzy could just not release it if he didnt want to so be thankful if he does. Both models are complete and I am waiting a reply from nutzzy on th pan model, both are on my file server so I cant release the vegeta till I get a reply. So just sit tight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom