Best answers
Wow, that looks WAY cool. The only thing i see wrong right now it that her dress is lighted differntly.

Best answers
Looks really nice. I know I couldn't do that. I give it 10/10 :yes:

Best answers
the only thing I don't like about it is the color you chose for the sun.. I think a more of a pinkish color would look good with it.. maybe make it look like a more realistic sunset.. but it's still excelent the way it is now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w0w! i never realy like to give something a 10, cuz nothing is really perfect, i WOULD have given you a 10 if you didint made the fence like that, thats just the grass brush, so i give a 9.8:p ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You made that??!?!?!
Holy crap! That looks awesome...!
The only thing I see wrong is the shading on the woman's dress. It looks different from the shadings of the other places. Other than that, it kicks ass!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow, quite nice, the only thing i can see that looks a lil weird is the dress, but its awesome otherwise

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like everyone else, the dress is funny lookin, but other than that it is very well done, excellent picture.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how it's done. That dress reminds me of the old style ball gowns. All sorts of poofy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i really dont know whats wrong with the dress? i cant c any strange things on that! can someone show me?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not much really... but some of the shading is placed in the wrong places..... so it kinda looks wierd. The dress is nice... I think its just the shading

Best answers
OMG nice drawing 9.9/10 nicely done can you tel me how you did that

Best answers
1- Lol, thanks again guys

2- how i did it: in ps6.0, i used the airbrush tool and the smudge tool....thats about it :) i wanted more satisfaction, so i wanted to do everything by myself. Only problem is now i have artist block, so i have no clue what to do next :talk:

3- Heh, i really suck compared to a lot of the other artists on deviantart, u should check some of their things out, wow! just go to www.deviantart.com and go to indy art section, ur bound to find something u like ;)

Best answers
if spec said "good job" then it MUST be GR8!! he usually crit everything even if its gr8. no offence k spec? :)

but seriously - its gr8!! where d'you learn to do that!?

Best answers
I learned to do this from me, myself, and o yeah, i :) I've pretty much had to teach myself most aspects of any program i own...its hard, but it makes u put in hours upon hours of practice. Its so rewarding too...i think i may stick with painting digital for awhile :) ....but i still have artist block >_< im thinking of heading for a new style though...very cartoonish and dif. from this...but ehh, who knows :fight:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom