paintchat art

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i somehow got gr00vily addicted to paintchat and im making more stuff everyday.. such as

and when i was done i felt like ****ing it up and drew blood on her but actually liked it so im posting that one too

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice shading, and I really like this kind of art for some reason.

7/10

Best answers
The grin looks more ev0l so better, but there both amazing for a mouse. GJ bud.

Best answers
Looks cool, but whoa... dude, is she on her rag? :scared:

Best answers
Yeah man, I was just thinkin' that too. The crotch blood is poorly placed :p.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the blood is just cuz i was fooling around.. expect more (better) art soon.. im improving as we speak..

Best answers
The shape and anatomy are very odd, even for stylized stuff. The lighting however you kicked tail on. Aside from a little blurriness it really does look 3D, specifically the face. Refine your style more and you'll be golden.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good job for a paintchat I guess, but what exactly is this painchat thing?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate Paintchat sessions; they are so unstable. I use openCanvas3. You should really try it. You can get a free trial for like a month I think. I'm addicted to openCanvas :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya, the proportions are a bit off too.

And do you mind if we post our paintchat stuff on here too?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
paintchat is a japanese whiteboard like thing, but with photoshop kinda tools, so you have a chatbox, and a large document where anyone can draw.. sometimes ya find some real good talented artists there.. and its awesome to learn...

www.paintchat.jp go see, if u can read japanese... ^^

Best answers
Nihongo desu ka? Eeto, sukoshi dekimasu ga...

Optional is right, sounds a lot like OpenCanvas to me. When I eventually get a tablet I'll try it out, until then I still have to solidify my traditional drawing skills.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill go see opencanvas.. i tought it was like painter, but i now understand its a whiteboard thingy as well? ill try it out as soon as i got my tablet (getting it the end of this month)

Best answers
MrDomino said:
Nihongo desu ka? Eeto, sukoshi dekimasu ga...

Optional is right, sounds a lot like OpenCanvas to me. When I eventually get a tablet I'll try it out, until then I still have to solidify my traditional drawing skills.

wat tablet r u planning to get? .... my friend has one and she only used it twice and hasnt touched it since. i only use a mouse cuz im too lazy for a tablet plus itll tip off my parents that im drawing instead of doing hw. :talk: i did try using a tablet at school but..... i found that i work better with the mouse. so i decided not to buy one since using a mouse is just as good (for me anyway....)
wats ur fav medium? i like water color (sometimes) and oil painting.

dudeman said:
ill go see opencanvas.. i tought it was like painter, but i now understand its a whiteboard thingy as well? ill try it out as soon as i got my tablet (getting it the end of this month)
and open canvass is not a chat, paintchat involves painting... and chatting. heh.
open canvass is like painter, but i tried out painter and i think its about the same cept the brushes they give u allow u to experiment with textures as if u were really painting with oils or or chalk. but..... open canvass is still my fav just cuz i know oc better (even though i dont know how to specific functions like in PS) and oekaki is another paint program. theres oekaki boards which are similar to paint chat boards, but honestly i got confused by oekaki too...... i dont like the pneg formats and how everything is so scribbly.

Bolteh2

B
i have wacom tablet, but i dont use it, i like the mouse better

Best answers
You can have a 5 person Open Canvas session that lets you share the same paint space at the same time over the net. I've watched a few of the event files, interesting stuff.

Ideally I'd get a Wacom Intuos 2 9" x 12" as I tend to use large strokes for my work. Bills prevent me from getting one at the moment. As it is I feel I need to master manual coloring and illustration before I take the leap to full digital. I do a lot of coloring by mouse right now as it is, but I think that understanding the manual aspects will make me a better artist.

I'm probably going to start auctioning work on ebay to help cover for my astronomical material costs anyway, that may go a long way to getting a tablet.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm, im not sure, i seem to get better results using oils, acrylics or gouache, than digital, and i got a tablet.... not a vry good one, but it'll do till i get sum money..... I thought a tablet would improve my digital, but it didnt do much, but i still think its way easier, its like drawing so i like em more....

Nice work though Dudeman, looks nice, my only crit is, in some area's lack form, but no biggy, i really like the stylised eyes though, nice work :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gah, and then again, its totally mousemade.. ive used a tablet at my friends place and i was like.. woooooo! im lovin it! gonna buy one ASAP

Best answers
davidskiwan said:
hmmm, im not sure, i seem to get better results using oils, acrylics or gouache, than digital, and i got a tablet.... not a vry good one, but it'll do till i get sum money..... I thought a tablet would improve my digital, but it didnt do much, but i still think its way easier, its like drawing so i like em more....

Well it's like anything else, it's not the tools that make the carpenter. It's just a medium through which we articulate creativity, the act of creation is done by the person not the tools. It's a question of economy for me. Digital saves time, money, and aggravation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom