Paintball?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Paintball is to "things to do before I die" list =D. So as soon as i'm 18 I'll be going bazooka joe on paintball.

That be a nice gun you got there =D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can play when you are younger, I am 15, you must be 18 to buy a gun though, my friends are over 18 some heh so it was all good heh.

Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Paintball is to "things to do before I die" list =D. So as soon as i'm 18 I'll be going bazooka joe on paintball.

That be a nice gun you got there =D.
Bazooka joe is bubble gum... I really wanna hit you now

Paintball would be fun, but inspite of the fact that I have a huge multitude of friends that play paintball... well, lets just say they aren't GREAT friends.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Paintball is alot of fun, but its also massively overpriced, especially if you dont have your own equipment. I think it was something like $25 for an hour, equipment, and paintballs. Of course you dont get enough and will need to buy more.

My advice, buy couple masks, some slingshots, and a bag of paintballs at Wal-Mart. Go out in the woods and do it. Trees = less cover = more risk = more fun. No CO2 required.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
LOL that was funny. Your hand probably still hurts like hell.
Are you Afrikaans?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya lol, the retard screaming "go" is my brother :p

btw why ask? howd you know?

EDIT: Saw yet location hehe

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PB is fun. I have my own equip, but I haven't played in years since it's hard to find the time and the fields are kinda a long ways away. Still have my Tipmann custom 98. Got a few after market things that makes it really nice and pretty accurate:

-Dye Boomstick 12 inch barrel
-Rocket C ocker (Protects the C ocking mechanism form getting dirty and gummed up) - can't believe I have to circumvent the swear filter to use a legitimate term ;P
-Venturi Starfire bolt that distributes the gas more evenly over the ball
-Got a small 1:1 scope which has a red laser dot reticle inside. Done's project it, but it's very well centered. Makes precision and distance shooting a lot easier.
-Also have a flatline barrel, but that thing chops balls pretty harsh. Need much better paint to use it, like something better than say marbalizer.

Nice thing about my dye boomstick is that it hardly ever chops balls even using brands like big ball.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanted to get the tipmann custom but they didn't have it so i went with the Spyder Sonix witch was way cheaper, I love my gun though heh.

Tippmann 98 Custom ftw...

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Check your PM box.

I played paintball a few weeks ago. I got shot 5 times in the back (while walking out) and had these huge blue marks on my back.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
oh man, Id love to try PB somewhen but I never found others who play it yet nor a place to play it >_<
must be so much fun xD

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GrimReaper said:
Check your PM box.

I played paintball a few weeks ago. I got shot 5 times in the back (while walking out) and had these huge blue marks on my back.
Oh man. I've got blasted on the right side of my neck going out once. That was really annoying ;P

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom