Pain...say no to drugs dude...

Best answers
Look guys. Pain is cool, but he's high on drugs dudes...I said i like ESF so what's Pain gonna do?? HUH PUNKS??? Look....the country invented freedom of speech...and if calling Pain a 'dip****' is SO contraversial..then you're all high on weed my friends. For your information..i'm 12 years old and i just want to play ESF again. Maybe even online. But the fact is this http://forum.esforces.com/images/smilies/icon32.gif
o_o ............you must keep a sharp eye...cause Pain might decide to strike.
That's not what i came here for. I just want to know if version 3 is going to come out BEFORE next year? I'm an impatient kinda guy. And hopefully...they will add second transformations...because if they do, i'll download it in 100 seconds. So Pain....in future...don't do drugs, don't smoke, don't take tik and control your anger. I know you're in Anger Management, where you close people's threads because they said someting about you. So please..just lay off the harmfull stuff and drink some coffee or something??? I'm just stating the facts players...so I'm keeping mt fingers crossed for ESF version 3!!!!! http://forum.esforces.com/images/smilies/icon7.gif
:devgrin:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, how old are you, again?

Nobody knows when 1.3 will be out. NOBODY. Don't bother asking.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...even if he would be on drugs, so what?

also it doesnt deppend on Pain when the 1.3 version will be released,it deependst more on the dev. team.

Also dont think that this year a realese will be released. Maybe a few vids with updateds, but after my knowlegde, no not this year.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Insulting one of our most prominent staff members is also a very fast way to not get your question answered. We have rules here, I suggest you search the forum for the AUP and read them before you make your next post--because three warnings is a ban and as of reading this I'm giving you what will be your second.

Enjoy your WARNING.

I'd welcome you to ESF...but it doesn't look like you're going to be staying long.

Best answers
PiXel said:
Also, don't think that this year a realese will be released. Maybe a few vids with updates, but after my knowlegde, no not this year.
What the ****? Not this year? If it doesn't come out this year, then that's ****ed up. I'm not saying it won't, because I think it will come out before this year ends, but seriously, if it doesn't...Wow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BloodWraith said:
i'm 12 years old
I'm not surprised.

By the way, I'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say to me bounces off and sticks to you.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom