Pain in my left testicle.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Namely, 2 days ago my left testicle started aching. At first it wasn't that bad, it was a constant pain but nothing you can't stand.

In the morning I thought the pain to be gone, until I sat up in my bed and rubbed my testicles against the bed. It now hurt on pressure and has been hurting on that same pressure ever since.

It isn't swollen, it didn't change shape or height or color. Just a sharp pain when I press it from any direction.

I checked my semen; it's completely normal except for the fact that it's a little more dense than usual. Besides that, there's no symptoms whatsoever.

From my current knowledge, the only disease I could narrow this down to was an inflammation of the testicle, still in its early stages.

Is this pain maybe usual for someone my age? I remember I used to feel it before with these same symptoms, except the testicle was less sensitive to pain and the pain wasn't as bad. It passed in a few days.

I'm definitely going to see the doctor first thing in the morning tomorrow, but I know that some people here have medical training (like Majin_You) so if you know anything about this, please tell me anything you know and anything that comes to your mind. I'm not panicking, but I am concerned. And please, anyone who wants to make a joke out of this, don't even try, as I'm going to be checking this thread for serious replies that have to do with the health of my genitals. Thanks.

EDIT: If this is in any way improper, I appologize for posting it. I tried to keep it as cultured as possible.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get kicked in the nuts or suffered any other kind of nut trauma recently? Pleasuring yourself more than you can physically take?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
When exactly did it start aching? After you woke up? Randomly?
It first started aching 2 days ago around 1 AM or so, it was a constant pain, and it hurt, I can't say it didn't, but it was bearable. Just started out of nothing.

Get kicked in the nuts recently? Pleasuring yourself more than you can physically take?
No, and no.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That doesn't sound like something that just comes out of nowhere without experiencing some kind of brute force, so I'm going to go ahead and use my M.D. skills to say it's something that's been developing over time, and culminated in that experience at 1 AM. Having absolutely no knowledge of ball diseases, I'm going to assume it could be very bad, but in the meantime, try to put an icepack or ice on it (obviously, don't put the ice directly on your skin) and see what happens.

Unless you've been spanking it way too often. Don't be embarrassed to tell the truth. We need all the information we can get if we're to properly play Sherlock Holmes/House.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Zeo, I told you to refrain from the jokes. You think I'd lie when it comes to the health of my genitals?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeo, I told you to refrain from the jokes. You think I'd lie when it comes to the health of my genitals?
Dan, you've given us absolutely no information other than your ball hurts. I'm asking for information, and in order to gather that information, I need to ask questions. You don't have to like the questions, but you posted this here, so I'm going to ask them anyway.

I have a theory btw. Maybe your ball is upside down, so when you sit, it's putting pressure on the cord connected to it that's usually right side up. Try moving it around and see what happens.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I saw this movie once with the same case.Here's the steps.
1. Go to a doctor
2.Find out you have cancer in one of your nuts
3.Go and deposit sperm at a sperm bank just in case something goes wrong
4.They cut your nut off
5.They put it in a jar and give it to you.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he might be a little young for testicular cancer. Obviously, that's an uninformed statement, but I thought you'd have to be at least 25.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I already answered them. There's no more information than that. No other symptoms whatsoever. I haven't been mistreating it with 'spanking it too often' or anything else, I didn't get kicked in the balls, absolutely no other symptoms. However, while I was posting this, my stomach started aching severely and it still does. I don't feel like taking a crap either. Maybe that's telling you something?

Best answers
I think that was Tomcats...great movie

But seriously, go to the doctor, unless you're ok with never having kids...don't mess with your boys.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last edited:
Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*ahem* Recommend you go to a doctor about this. Furthermore, a Testicular Doppler Ultrasound would say a lot about what's going on, probably.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he might be a little young for testicular cancer. Obviously, that's an uninformed statement, but I thought you'd have to be at least 25.
Ofcourse it's uniformed, it's based on a comedy movie.
I think that was Tomcats...great movie
Bingo! We have a winner. Altough in the movie the real nut got ate but thats a story for another time.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I asked my friend who's studying his masters in medicine and biology and apparently you've just been slapping it to much son.

Maybe you should calm down, for atleast 6 hours.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is going into my Bookmarks. Love the replies.

Go to a doctor.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Update on the situation.

Contrary to what I thought, my stomach ache wasn't provoked by my ball. It was provoked by horrible gas and diarrhea. It ached considerably, and you know that feeling when your balls tighten when you have a really bad stomach ache? That only added to the pain.

Here I am now, no longer on the toilet, no longer in excrutiating pain.

As for the 'slapping it around too much', I only did it once today (and that was to examine my semen), and I haven't noticed I've been overdoing it these days. I really think it's an inflammation, but I'll see what happens tomorrow after my examination. Thanks for the support, individuals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom