Pain in my left testicle.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My cousins testicles were twisted at one point

But you'd be on the ground in pain rather then typing to us about it.

He said it's like a kick to the nuts.

Cuc and Deman sound the most likely atm

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well I went to the doctor this morning, wasn't a guy, but she wasn't hot either. It was some middle-aged woman who just took a glance at my balls, and that was it. She perscribed me an anti-biotic and told me to see an urologist this afternoon.

Now I'm basically 95% sure what's gonna happen next. The urologist's gonna examine my testicle, tell me it's probably an infection/inflammation, send me to an ultra-sound to be sure, then the chick that works there's gonna confirm that it's enflamed and tell me to keep taking the anti-biotics perscribed to me. Like the last time I had to go through this little fiasco.

Off the top of my head:

The Mumps can cause inflamation and pain in the testes.

Herneated(sp) intestines. (Intestinal track breaches the scrotum)

and I recall a freind of mine in highschool who had a problem with the cartilage that holds the genitals in their place. It caused him excrutiating pain.
Only thing I can completely cast away are the mumps, as I was vaccinated against them. I'm not really in excrutiating pain, only hurts when I touch it. In any case, nothing too serious, now I'm relieved.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Same thing happened to me one time. I never went to a doctor, but it went away after a week.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Alright, payed a visit to the urologist at some pediatric clinic we have in town. She said that, instead of the testicle, a gland besides it is actually inflamed, and that's the cause of my pain.

Now a question for you guys. Do you think it'd be okay to masturbate, like, once a day, or would it make things worse/slow down my recovery? 'Cause it's kinda hard not to, at least once per day.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, payed a visit to the urologist at some pediatric clinic we have in town. She said that, instead of the testicle, a gland besides it is actually inflamed, and that's the cause of my pain.

Now a question for you guys. Do you think it'd be okay to masturbate, like, once a day, or would it make things worse/slow down my recovery? 'Cause it's kinda hard not to, at least once per day.
Glad you're okay, but please stop posting about your wang. It's bad enough that 99/100 people here are guys. Leave yourself alone, heal, make sure you've healed, and then get back to business.

Case Closed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess you should've asked your doctor. If you think it's too embarrassing, then live with the risk of your wang rotting.
Don't ask us, we're no experts on your wang

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whenever your balls hurt, you go to a doctor, not a forum. Those parts of the body are not supposed to hurt, and if they do, there is usually something wrong. If the cord the ball is attached to starts twisting, your ball will hurt. If that happens and you don't go to a doctor within a couple of hours, it may be lost forever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wondering, what exactly does it mean to have something 'inflamed' or inflammatory or such?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just wondering, what exactly does it mean to have something 'inflamed' or inflammatory or such?
Bacterial infection most of the time. But inflammation is the host term for the bodily reaction that takes place during inflammation.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well.. i suggest you drink water.. if your piss is yellow your not drinking enough..

water is a great solution to many probs.. mainly cuz it carries toxins out..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.. i suggest you drink water.. if your piss is yellow your not drinking enough..

water is a great solution to man probs.. mainly cuz it carries toxins out..
That... was completely random and totally off topic, lol.

I don't know about you, but the last time the water i drank traveled through my testicles was a rounding... never.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm responding to his post, he said that the prob was his testicle was aching.. and has imflimation.. possbily an iritation / infection of somesort..

could be caused by some sort of build up..

water always helps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've had this for years, however my issue's branched to other things. You're fine. Ask your physician to examine properly, and just be sure to give a good description of the symptons.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Eh....I'm fine now.

What I had to go through to be fine? 2 shots, and 3 pending. Basically I'll be having my gluteous pierced until Wednesday. T'was an inflammation as I originally thought, yesterday it became worse and my urologist changed my medication from just anti-biotics to 120 mg of garamycin daily, through shots. Plus, my old anti-biotic medication.

Never mess with your balls. Ever. Ever.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I've had this problem before but that was because my balls dropped at such a young age that back in school I'd accidently sit on them almost everyday. Infact I still do it now. Not fun.

But anyways, stop squeezing them, you'll only make it worse. I'd also recommend wearing tightie whities to prevent any ball movement.

And don't take the term "beat your meat" too seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom