P.U.M.P (i ain't know what u herd about me !)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i tell u what u herd
i sugest When P.U.M.P.I.N.G to press right ckick and take a good piece of u're P.L and pump the mucher u press right click the mure u pump and u win !!!! if this ain't allready inculded i sugesti it now !!
-i also sugest 2. Fast kmhhm : press right click with the KMHMH and u do a 4-3 sec kmhmh that has no spash dmg !!!! BUT (lol) it's for dueling !!! like masenkooooo

so waddyathink ?

Best answers
um.. like wtf?! XD i didnt guite get what u just suggested there..

hmm.. lets see. press mouse, and u will pump alotta of ki to ur ps right? well, thats in aint it?

and then .. whats the point in that? no need i thing

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I see what he is sayying (sorta). I think he's suggesting this to boost psing as it may take some time otherwise for a ps to ever end.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
NOOoo
i say when u PS and press right click pa pump comes out !! and teakes KI !!!

(and i thaought i was hard headed)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you're saying that when you right click then the ACTUAL beam get's bigger or what do you mean.
Oh, wait or do you mean that the beam gets even more power then usual if you put energy in?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he means something like a genball follows the beam to the head, showing that ki is going through the struggle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would be pretty cool and after the "generic ball" thing happens then the part of the beam that is behind it should be bigger than what it previously was.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
DAMMIT !!! u are hardheaded i sugesti THIS : (no flameing just atention drower) : when u Ps (powerstruggle) some 1 (one) u can press the alternate attak function ! and releas a ball thru' the wave that is ps rasing u're (your) change of winning but this wavewalking ball requires ki of full charged player ! to rase u're (your) chance of winning the ps (powerstruggle) !

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you are suggestion when you click the button that a wave of energy comes down the beam and then makes your beam head bigger? Or that when you do it, your beam gets disconnected and becomes a ball..... Im confused. Your english is throwing me off here....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh, just try and speak normal english, dont try to use stuff like "u're" etc because you are using them in the wrong places. I dont quite understand your idea either :/
"u're" = "you're" which means "you are" for example "you are a weirdo"
"ur" = "your" which means .... "your" for example "your football boots" or "your school"

Best answers
HERE LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU ALL >.<. This is what hes saying: You press alternate fire, and you can use some of the ki you have left, and blast a energy ki ball THROUGH your beam to the beam head to give you a better chance of winning, but it costs ki to prevent the ki head from being spammed ^_^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom