Ozura mode

Best answers
This mode should be made quite similar to capture the yaslamri in Jedi Knight II jedi outcast. where in the center of the map there should be a Energy sphere (like the yaslamri), (the one that vegeta made during the saiyan saga) and when a person takes it they transform into the Ozura for a good 20 secs or so and is imortal but the form also should has perhaps a down side? the speed could be decreased.
The more times the players take the sphere the bigger there frags become like +5 everytime u take it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or that it drains ur KI and u cant power up, so your KI will drain every second a bit and if ur KI is gone u go back to normal and u cant transform again for 5 minutes

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
possible.. but your power is so great/high so you can blow up the map whitin the 20 seconds

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but what is stopping someone from doing that amillion times?

Best answers
sounds nice but the ozaru should be giant and it can make damm lags but the idea is good but It's not fun with time limit. The ozaru wont be immortal but very strong so all the other player will have to work together to kill him... and then when he die he drop the enery sphere and again we go...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm u could do that, but the problem is whta pwb says its treu u can destroy every one in the map in 20 secs, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, u need to think on that 1............

Best answers
We aren't talking about an immortal killing machine.... The Ozaru should have something like 500 health and 10,000,000 pl. Besides... The whole fun in this game that every1 should work together to kill this giant ape

Best answers
There is one problem...
Krillin and some other characters can't transform in a Ozaru!

Best answers
He can't transform into the mystic forum... so what... It's a game

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I ve posted this suggestion before heres what it was:

I just wanted to see if this idea was a silly idea or if it could be in later versions of ESF. Oozaru mode(The big ape thing), to use this you would create a energy ball that does no damage, which would be the artifical moon. The longer you charge up the energy ball, up to a fixed point of course, the longer you stay Oozaru. When you transform the guy would grow a tail in the animation, and increase the Ki x10 for the duration of the energy ball. To trans form you would have to be in the line of sight of the "artifical moon" or you could have it so that soon as its released it rises to the top of the level. His attacks would be melee and the mouth blast, abilities would be, slighty faster movement and more life but no block. Now obviously this transformation is for the Sayians only which brings up the balancing, dispite that I thought I would throw it out there to see what you all thought.
Also the energy ball should have hit points making it destroyable, maybe 300?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom