Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
make oozaru the same size as ussj brolly ( i dont know who made one but he said it was twice as big as the normal brolly)

Best answers
or you can make a oozaru just the same size as the other models an use half-life model viewer to make it bigger with the "scale" buttons

Best answers
it wouldnt have to be human sized(but i wouldnt recomend you do it anyway cause of the hit boxes will make it look like your cheating online)but all youed really have to do is edit an alpha model the rename all the animations to the ones that player has and wala an oozariu

Best answers
Idea!

2 days a go without looking i put an alpha model in betas an it looks enormus, but it doesnt seems to bother, i think its possibly to make an Ozaru they dont have many animations they only scream (not including bebi vegeta ozaru), well if you can make 1 let me know!

Best answers
yo stop making like 50 request threads just to get your post count up... u can edit

G
dude he put 2 post's? hay don't forget if u make a big uzaru change the camra(if u can code)) i made a ussj brolly model bigger and then i could only seeit's back in game and i couldn't seepast his back moral of thestory the size of esf model's suck they r so small they don't even tuch the floor plz fix that if mod read's this it's so ****ed up

Best answers
I belive if they make a oozaru and golden oozaru they should replace buu. Seeing how oozaru's shoot mouth blast and so does buu, Also buu is fat so that would work out nicely. :laff: Good idea also.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree

I belive if they make a oozaru and golden oozaru they should replace buu. Seeing how oozaru's shoot mouth blast and so does buu, Also buu is fat so that would work out nicely. Good idea also.
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+1)>I totally agree and its a good idea ANYWAYZ no body uses BUU that much because when I play almost no body uses him they only use GOKU,TRUNKS,VEGETA,AND GOHAN mostly.........:laff:

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+9)>yeah good idea! has anyone noticed that buu is totally to the wrong scale as well? he is supposed to be huge in comparison with vegeta, instead, he is like a fat infant...</TABLE>

Best answers
i see a bucnh of people using buu... and all they do is make me into donuts and eat me.... but i do agree with replaceing him with the ozaru

G
noooo don't replace buu! what about beta 2.0(WON'T COME OUT FOR ABOUT A YEAR SO DON'T GET EXITED BETA 1.1 IS NEXT)IN BTA 2.0 ULL HAV 2 TRANSFORMS BUU CUD GO ULTAMATE!!
*EDIT* BY ULTAMTE I DON'T MEAN USSJ IMEAN WHEN EVILBUU ABSORBS FAT BUU AND FIGHTS GOTENKS!

Best answers
Maybe a new game mode, golden ozaru battle.:laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like in BFP one guy is an Oozaru with big amounts of power and he's ultra big and the one who kills oozaru gets to be him in the next round :laff:

Best answers
Please i beg you!

Please does anyone making an Ozaru i want that bad its an excellent model little big but it worth t come on ppl make that i downloaded the milkshape but its very difficult to use it so make me happy lol and all Ozaru fans make it bigger size doesnt matter
well i think that with this post some1 there can make a good Ozaru model it will own bad

Best answers
LoL, n00b question, but what the hell is an Ozaru? I've never watched DBZ in my life, I just thought this mod looked cool.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
See the big monkey in Jakut's signature? That's Oozaru, one of the forms a Saiyan can take. They can only transform into the 50ft monkey if they still have their tail and look at the light of the full moon.

Best answers
OOOhh, the big monkey thing. That would be cool to see in game, but it'd have to be scaled right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom