owner attention required plzzzzz

Best answers
hi,i want to be a graphical designer i am already doing some maps so i wa wondering can i join the esf staff as a mapper modeler

this is my info

age 14 (i know im young)

gender male

hobbys Mapping drawing and playing esf and counterstrike

Last edited by a moderator:
Best answers
Dont count on it... Some of these guys r the über mappers... I dont think they r taking in new members...

Best answers
Im not a team member, but Im sure the they will soon ask the same question:
Can you show us some picz of your work?

Best answers
i wil but i dunno how to post pics :( im gonna post it on my own webbie when i finish my homework

btw what kind of map do any of you want i wil see if i can make 1 in the mean time the other one wil be online tonight or tommoz k

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
upload a pic of ur work and then do simply this:

[.img]<url here>[./img] (with out the . thingys)

Best answers
Uhm, how long have u been mapping? all in all? :rolleyes:

Best answers
bout 3 months ive been trying out diferent ones now im trying hammer i am working on the world martial arts tournement scene but when Majin Vegeta destroyed half of it im also working on the crowd and some of the dbz characters on the outer side of the ring the map will be intended for clan battles

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or you can post so that they show up in the browser like this: <.img src=""> (without the . ). Anyways can't wait to see your work :)

Best answers
Uhm yeah, what a loooong time huh?

Some guys here have been mapping for, well since hl came out...

But u might be talented, lets see some work...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wel i don't think you can learn VHE in 3 months, these guys are mapping for about 4/5 years if not more, but as Taz00 said, show us your work and we can tell if you're talented or not, pherhaps if you're lucky, one of the esf mappers takes a look at it, but we need some samples first.

Best answers
4-5 years!!? O_O i've only been mapping for 6 months =\

Best answers
3 years here, with i think a 18 months break after the first 2 months of mapping, then starting again using VHE...

Ontopic, correct it takes alot more than 3 months 2 learn how to map proberly, like needing to know every single entity before u can do a good job... Also quite alot of understanding of vertex manipulation...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been mapping nearly 3 years, and I can maybe, maybe join ESF team if I quit my GHP! I won't though :p

Best answers
i think your rite and im not really talented so if you guys are working 4-5 years and maby getting on the esf team then i think it is unfair if i got lucky
i think i wil continue practicin and im a hosting a small lan party for my friends and i would like to use a map (i want to alter it a little bit) so i need permission from dj-ready so plz reply if i can get your permission and if so would you plzzzzz send me the .map file of the greattournement

:)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
im still around here ^^
i just have some problems with my isp / connection ...
talk to me on aim/icq on sundays about the .map thing and tell me y u want it -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom