Best answers
Yea , nice ... contact judge/me/both in icq and everything is allright! but , the things we mentioned should be in , oh and now i hear that judge has made the 1st part of the story

Best answers
Bah, swords seem to overused, you should think of a different weapon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to say shouldnt this be in the off-topic section as there currently anit no artwork or anything of a arty nature. Sorry if i sound like an ass!

BrunO

Best answers
no , u dont sound like an ass , no problem , i just thought i should post this in artwork , cuz an anime is sometthing where u have to draw , but if anyone of the mods/admins thinks that this should go in off-topic , they should move it!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
err wait a sec.....

ur going to make an anime useing people who draw in there spare time..... WTF????????????

u will only get like 3 seconds of video... and then u need sound

unless u all have a very wrong definition of anime

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude draw some preliminary sketches of ypur charcters u know all the views make a story board and then send it to some place to have thousands of asian people draw your anime remember making toons costs cash. u need cells for background characters, and last time i checked those werent cheap plus u have to think about paper this will be 10's of thousands of cells and sheets of paper.

Best answers
Damn man... i dont mean to make a movie or a hole manga book ! Most parts of it will be text!!!At least there will be just some drawings of the persons!!! and ok , its more a Science-Fiction STory than Anime!!!!!!!

Retired
Best answers
dudes its like a fanfic. but sometimes we're putting drawings in it. so you can have an idea of what the chars look like. and its kinda Science Fiction. it takes place in the future. but there will be powers. transformations. beamz etc. ;) dont worry. its gonna be cool. check out the off topic section for the first part. its called "Arising Spirits"

Best answers
Yea , i hope u guys understood it now, i didnt start working on the pics yet , but i will start if i get the time , im still busy with my soccerteam , cuz we r going to be the best youth team in our part of the country!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom