Best answers
Hi guys/girls , im planing to make an own Anime with new characters , a hole story , etc.
I just need some helpers (that can draw very well anime)
and maybe some guys/girls helping with the storyline !
Nothing is done yet , cuz i dont want to start anything alone , i need something like a team for that...i have a good drawer in my class , he can draw and scann , i can draw , to and i will work on the storyline and on a website for it! Maybe there r some interested guys/girls , if so plz email me and ofcourse reply in this thread!

BTW, plz dont post if u r not interested or for telling me that the idea sux, if u dont like it ,dont post!!!!

ps @ moderators and admins: I dont think that this is the wrong section , cuz its artwork , so plz dont delete/close/move ,thx!

my emai :click here

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like a good idea. If the main story is well thought out I ould be interested in joining. I could send you some of my work just as soon as i scan it.

Best answers
k , thx i really need as much help as i can get! like i said , theres no storyline yet , we will think about it when we have enough ppl to start the work!!!

Best answers
Another thing is , that the helpers should have icq , cuz its the easiest way to talk to eachother!!!!!

Retired
Best answers
56458305 (ICQ numba) ;) i wanna help with story..i got some nice pics on the gallery that i made (drew) but i cant just start something out of the blue..but cool idea :) i played lots of Final Fantasy and Soul Reaver 1 & 2 (very complicated storyline) ;) so i think I can help in making a good story

Best answers
lol u r in my contact list since a half year , did u forget this?

and i got the character idea a few minutes ago :

everyone who helps , draw his own character , then make a lil discription and give him a name! After that think about if he will be a main character or not , and if he will be evil/good/bit of both!

Best answers
k , judge and me had the 1st ideas of the storyline:

3 lil heros , toni, julianos veritas , and a girl (without name yet)
are searching 4 tonis lil sister , which is kidnapped by a evil person! the evil person killed julianos parents , too , thats y he helps toni ! for the girl i dunno yet lol!

maybe we get a better idea , then we will make that lol!

For the characters:

Toni:
he is 11 years old when her lil sister(8years old) get kidnapped from the evil person i dunno yet ! When he leaves his home for saving his sister , he get many problems with some enemys , etc. , he is a lil fighter , always using jis sword! but he can also fight without it (his parents died after his sister was born , and he was 3 years old , everything he got from them is his sword)
After he has some problems in a fight , julianos veritas comes and helps him! They see that they have the same enemys and that both r interested in killing this evil person i dunno yet!

They grow up while searching , when toni is 14 he made an exciting discovery, in a special situation(i dunno the situation yet) The sword transforms him to a demon!!!

ok i thimk thats all for now!

sorry for changing the time sometimes!

maybe judge can give u some information about julianos!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my icq # 97908571

Retired
Best answers
the age will prolly change from 11 to 17 - 20 prolly

the rest is cool... its not just his sister that is being kidnapped.

the story will develop more than just that

*edit* i dont wanna give away too much about Julianos... he got in a fight at young age.. and lost one eye..he now has a cybernetic artificial eye. with some usfull stuff. the story takes place in a near future when there are multipule wars going on in the world.

Best answers
Well it was just my 1st idea , ofcourse we will fix the details etc.

and yea , the info about julianos sounds great i think!

Best answers
How about we pick 3 peeps (me) and then we each get a char then 4 of us get into a icq chat room and we act it out then the 4th person can record what has happened and what we said in lets say a text program? good or bad idea? (and i wanna be a dude with a sword and a guy)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is it just me or does that sound like the plot to the game thousand arms. girl gets kidnapped(sodina) dudes try to save her
(meis,muza) they join up with someone to kill the evil dude(soushi). u guys need a new story and it sounds more like an rpg story then an anime story.

Best answers
Tell me something better! Like i said that were just the first ideas, if u have a good idea , tell me!!!

Retired
Best answers
4x mega-saiyajin has a sword already. we wanna keep the chars original and without the same weapons. Julianos has gloves and does things with his hands. ofcourse he has a normal gun. ;) who hasnt

Retired
Best answers
the kidnapped girl is just the beginning. its more than that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
may i help out, im ok at drawing (ok, not wonderfull..) but im good at writeing storys

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom