Overpowering

Best answers
hey everyone, im just noticing that in the game... if someone has 12 million PL, they are ridiculously powerful... to the point that they even kill themselves if they use something like kamahameha.

i was thinking maybe dmg should have a relation to how powerful u r... obviously it does to an extent of if ur weak ur beam is weak, but i mean that if ur strong and the other is strong as well, they dont just have to explode something near u and u die anyways. maybe im missing something, but the power seems to great, and it really makes me think about how useless the power of a ssj3 will be on a map like cell_games. kamahameha completely destroying everything in the game, including himself.

just something i was thinking about.

Peace

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Play on servers with reasonable timelimits, and if you're playing EVM... don't.

And I would assume when higher transformations are added, power will be scaled accordingly. SSJ1 in 1.3 would be weaker in comparison to SSJ now, as it wouldn't be a final transformation.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I understand what you're saying let's put it this way say now your pl is 1,000,000 then your health will be 120 or something then when your pl is 5,000,000 then you should be able to resist beams or in other words you health kind increas eg. 120hp at 1,000,000 160hp at 5,000,000
I hope this is in a way what you mean?

Best answers
|)@M!()U$ sneak up on that 12mil pl dude do a fully charget khh and you'll get much stronger in no time... + if you just entered the server, then he cant even see you on his scouter unless he looks really carefully.
if you havent noticed fighting powerfull players gives you much more power than those weaker of you. especially if the difference is 1mil-12mil ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom