Overpowered Bug plus a few more

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have noticed that if you have a head on with someone and get knocked back with "Overpowered" on the screen it comes up with the red and blue bar on the right hand side. Also you are tumbling away (nice animations btw). If you press left click in the middle of the tumble to get out of it then you here the like "sweep" sound effect and you are back to normal.
The problem is the bar doesn't disappear for a little while longer and in the mean time you can't move and can get attacked during this time.

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2189/bugzs2.jpg

Few other problem's like crashing back into windows a few times. One time I remember I had just powered up as ssj and held down turbo for more power.
Then swooped straight towards a beam, just as I was about to hit the beam I press right click (melee) and then it crashed straight back into windows when the beam hit me.

Also, press the turbo button to enable it. Then get into a beam block struggle. Press turbo again, it will try and do the "Charging" turbo and will get straight out of the beam struggle with very little or no damage done to you.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It's known. The melee system, basic, knock back and advance melee are not done yet. Hence the whole melee system is getting re-done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom