Overflow

Best answers
every time i join a server i play a couple mins ... than it locks up ... then the game says there is a connection problem... after that i get kicked out of the server and it says "Oni Rei Overflowed"

Here are my system specs:

AMD duron 800
512 pc13
apollo kt266 mb
Pine geforce 2 mx 400 64mb ddr [ Detonator 30.30]
30 gb WD HD
Windows XP SP-1

Best answers
do u have 56k or dsl?? and does it happen at dedicated or listen servers??

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you the only one overflowing? When you reenter the server has everyone else retained their old score? There is a tricky character named Devil who is going around overflowing servers (I think he's actually hunting me), so that might be your problem. Otherwise it could be that Duron. Are your video drivers up to date? Open GL? Direct X? A little more info would be plenty.

Best answers
im on a dual 1.5mb dsl ... and i dont know if it happens to anyone else ... i have to use the 30x drivers for nvidia because the newerones cause spontanious pc lock ups ... and everyother mod runs fine with no lockups or overflows

Best answers
however it could be the dhcp which we are getting new parts ship for it shortly... it runs a 1.33 tbird and a epox nforce2 board with 512 pc2700 ... we are having a 2500+ shipped and 512 pc3200

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
could it be you are playing in software mode? open alf life, go to onfigurations, video, vdeo modes, and open it in OpenGL or Direct3d :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Sonic Boyster
There is a tricky character named Devil who is going around overflowing servers (I think he's actually hunting me), so that might be your problem.
He just crashed the server I was just on. :scared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom