Overflow

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I assumed that the reason for adminmod being added to the 1.1 servers before it was updated was to prevent devil to overflow the servers. I hadn't seen him for the last couple nights and then I just saw him under a different name. i was unable to grab his wonid because he hopped into the server, said "freeze", and then overflowed it.

Best answers
so you in other word you want to ban him by his wonid to the esf servers and other right i think this will get moved as it did before with this other guy!

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, thats not what I meant. I was asking if admin mod was added to the servers to correct the overflow problem. If it was then I'm trying to alert people that its still happening. If it wasn't than I'm interested in knowing why because I'm going to be hosting a server soon and I would like to know as much as possible. Please don't assume things.

Best answers
We are still waiting on Metamod to update.
And I got another one of his WonIDs tonite on my server.

Please no more posts about him or the overflow issues.
We know about them and him.

Best answers
Yes |PT|Mars is right i had him on my server alot and i relly had enough but i don't go a tell every1 thats already nows about just wait till metamod that will be announce maybe on the site and in the server - chat forum made by |PT|Mars or Mr.satan

I wish i was a moderator here i do create servers for Esf and cs

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This post was to see if admin mod was infact fixing the overflow problem. It wasn't about devil. I posted for the sake of wanting to know whether or not I should host my server with adminmod. If adminmod isn't going to fix the overflow problem then why would I install it and lose the new moves?

Yes, I know the new version will fix it and I know that it was just a different wonid. I was checking. Lost soul you can be a mod wanna be forever because I personally don't want you to be a mod. This is not a flame. This is just saying that everyone one of my posts has had a rude remark to it from you without even making any sence.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't untill adminmod is updated for beta 1.1, but when that update is released, the anti-overflow plugin for CS should stop that retarded script from crashing your server or dumping your clients.

Best answers
they are going to make a prevention of the cvar or whatever it is to backup on the person who used it so ivve heard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom