OutWar!!!! Its a GAME!

Best answers
Outwar.com ....this is a fun game to pass the time, recruit thugs, earn money, earn points, buy guns, DESTROY THE WORLD!....no really its a great game...

*Note: clicking the link will also make you my "Thug"...this doesn't affect you in anyway...just thought you should know... :)

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have heard a little bit about it. My friends here at school seem all in a tizzy about it. But I can't imagine it's anything special.

Best answers
All I know about it is that on gamespy people are constantly trying to trick people into clicking on their outwar links.

Best answers
to avoid being tricked by outwar links just dont click on anything that starts with outwar

Best answers
ulltima2_freeze you... you tricked me!!! ;(

Best answers
dont click on the link the kid who cant spell freeza right put up

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember somebody spamming that link around. I clicked his link and then on the Outwar site, I found a way to report him. I won't hesitate to do it again if I see anybody else spamming the links around. I know the game is for your fun, but it is annoying to be tricked into clicking those links.

Best answers
Hey by the way, There are 3 spellings for "Freeza" that are accepted.. "Freeza", "Frieza", and "Freiza" im sure that "Freeza" is the "Official" name...but i like saying "Frieza"...sue me...

As for spamming that? I wasn't planning on posting that more than once..and i dont think i tricked you..since that IS a link to the outwar site....

hey, smart one..yeah you...i dont mean the "Freeze" part in my name to say "Freeza"....i want it to say "Freeze" so lay off :) ....and i think the game is pretty O.K...ill edit the post so that it says clicking the link will also recruit you as a "Thug"

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegito1180
dont click on the link the kid who cant spell freeza right put up

LMAO! i just thought about that..if your gonna say i can't spell freeza right because my name is "Ultima2_Freeze" ...then ill just say you can't spell "Vegetto" right :) ......point being i dont want my name to be "Ultima2_Freeza"...i want it to be "Ultima2_Freeze" :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh.... I hate that game.... its CORNY!...
:p
And don't double post... Heh...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats not what I'm not trying to...
Devez said it would "help" if you could try to help the mods...... he posted a thread about wannabe mods and what they could to do "help".... I'm just trying :p..... if you don't want me to then I'll stop.... I don't wanna be a mod... I just wanna help

And what I meant before by "dont double post" was "dont double post... the MODS dont like it"

My bad.... Very sorry Hsu...
If I get annoying or anything... just tell me. I'll stop

Best answers
hmm...kinda feels off-topic...almost like yall came here just to destroy my beautiful thread :(

and LMAO...i know i dont have to listen to him, but i think he was right...i shouldn't of double posted (Hibiki follows me i think) ...and i didn't percieve that as him acting like a Moderator...so all is cool in apple town.

Back on topic...its a game..and i play it... :) :) :) Anyone know of any FUN free games?

www.addictinggames.com is also cool :) (Too many smileys makes me sick)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:D Me no like outwars :D :D Me gonna click on the link and sign up anyways :D :D Lots of smilies in my post too :D
lol... sorry :D... OMG theres another one :p
lol outwars is funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom