Outlook Export/Import software

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Does anyone knows a good free software out there that exports & imports Outlook data? And by data, I mean everything. Accounts, contacts, the emails, etc. I know I can do it manually, but for my internship I'm at currently it would be faster if I can do it much easier. I saw some p2u software out there, but I want freeware that does the whole deal. Hopefully, a software that can import back in to both 2003, 2007 and maybe live & thunderbird as well.

Kind Regards,
Skyrider

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe Mozilla Firebird?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm quite confused what Thunderbird has to do with my thread subject o_O, that's what I actually meant towards Damaera.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
This is the kind of spamming I am talking about that has to stop, getting quite sick of it honestly. Re-read my thread, and give a proper reply if you are still willing to do so. You are giving me a name of something, which I have no idea what it is or does. And when I ask that I don't understand your reply, you are giving dots. Sure I could google it, but I think since you are familiar with it yourself.. you could at least share the info rather then me doing more work to search information about it.

Last edited:
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's like Outlook, but made by Mozilla. It's the Firefox of mail clients and I'm pretty sure you can import any settings you have in Outlook into it automatically.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'm pretty sure thunderbird can import outlook emails, but I'm talking about exporting outlook account settings, emails, folders and contact information and import it in to any outlook versions, windows live & thunderbird. Like mentioned in my first post:

that exports & imports Outlook data? And by data, I mean everything. Accounts, contacts, the emails,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think there's a program that does that, since exporting is a regular feature of outlook. I'm not on outlook right now, but I think all you have to do is export the account and messages, that should give you 2 files to import into another version of outlook.

I guess you just want to transfer accounts from one pc to another right? How many accounts are we talking here?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I don't think there's a program that does that, since exporting is a regular feature of outlook. I'm not on outlook right now, but I think all you have to do is export the account and messages, that should give you 2 files to import into another version of outlook.

I guess you just want to transfer accounts from one pc to another right? How many accounts are we talking here?
From 1 to multiple. Depends on the customer. I've found a demo that is able to export accounts, emails, folders, contact information with a push of a button :p. Which I was looking for actually.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't Windows Live Mail do that? Comes for free with Windows 7, and you can probably download it from the internet as well if you have Windows XP/Vista.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Can't Windows Live Mail do that? Comes for free with Windows 7, and you can probably download it from the internet as well if you have Windows XP/Vista.
Mugh, I couldn't even import contacts with Windows Live. Only login in a Live account to show your online contacts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom