Outline

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hoi,

is there a outline available for 1.3? i mean that way ppl won't ask when it's done because they see how much is left.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you're talking about what I think you're talking, then if there is one, it's not available to normal users.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It changes from week to week, or even day to day. It would be misleading if the team released the outline, because the percentages aren't in constant relationships with time, nor can a lot of what they have left be predicted well.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You come here every once and a while, asking pretty much the same thing with different words, and every time you get the same answer. I'm sure you even asked this already before a few years ago.

I'm pretty sure there's an outline for 1.3, and no it won't be available to the public anytime soon.

Only go forward sideways
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Actually we did get a sort of a rough idea of how much there is to do in one of the threads. Gimme a sec to find it...I think the post was made by Raven

Later edit: Found it, here ya go:
"Stats 186 open tasks, 355 total tasks. That's what we got atm ;-) and it can change several times a day. "

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom