Out with the new, and in with the old

Best answers
The Cheese said:
Kangaroo ...

That series was the ****. I also remember some old game that came on a 5 1/4 floppy for the old IBM's, you know the green ones. It had something to do with entering a castle and collecting things and trying not to get thrown out.
o_O

Well, at least something like that, yeah.

We did use to have some Pong console thingie you could hook up to the TV. Too bad it broke down :(

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember a 5 1/4 inch floppy game called cops and robbers or something. You had to navigate a maze or something to find treasure. I also remember a game called Where in the world is Carmen San Diego, it was on the old apples I think, you had to capture all these villains by following clues and such and in order to increase your rank you had to check this world almanac book. It was pretty tough!

Best answers
manic miner and it sequels jet set willy 1 & 2 and beachhead on the ZX spectrum i used to call it the banshee because of the noise when you are loading from a tape from the tape drive

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Last Ninja (C64), Super Cars (Atari ST) and of course Space Invaders on the old Atari :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Though I had Atari...my memory of the games has been mortally wounded due to an extended two hour session of trying to play ET.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
only good games i remember on the NES were super mario bros and some game with a snake that had to eat stuff and it gained little balls as body :p
I played the hell out of that game. Not centipede, it was Snake Rattle & Roll.

http://www.gamestyle.net/retro.php?retro=74

Not quite an atari game, but very, very, very entertaining. My favorite atari game would be... I can't think of what it's called. You were a guy that started in the middle of the screen in a little protective bunker and you fired llasers. You would leave the little protective bunker and shoot at enemies that would come at you from one of two or three places on the sides of the screen at like 2 or 3 at a time. All of your attacks damaged the walls that divided up the screen so after enough shots happened your bunker would be totalled (if you were hiding in it like a pansy). The enemies got progressively stronger as you killed them off until you eventually got killed too many times (and by stronger I mean faster with more lasers).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom