OubliezJe's Work: Please Crtic

Best answers
These are all of my works for the past 7 months.
Ill start off with my latest abstract

I have no idea what it is, but it was something i was trying out and i think it came out pretty ok. I called It Internal Heartbeat.

This is my latest, BLoody me. It was my first time taking my own

This was made after i wanted to make a sky image, i wanted to make it look kinda animated but have it to where if you saw it it would be beautiful.

This was before the above picture it was my first attemp at drawing and coloring in scenery.

This was a remake of one of my earlier pictures, i recreated practically everything, but i added more detail after about a year and a half. I never did finish it, dont have the time nor do i think about it, but i will finish it one day.

This one was made before i did the one above, i never finished the second planet and i know it throws it off. This is now an updated picture. second planet removed.

This was a random picture i made, it first started off as a wave and then i wondered what it would look like if lightning were coming from a certain position, so i tried it out and this is my result :)

There are more, but i dont have time to post them. Please comment or critc on them and dont let this thread die so fast, as an artist alls im asking if for some crtics please lol.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You got a lot styles there

The last one looks extremely familiar, do I know you? Under another name perhaps.

I like the planet texture on the stellar piece, the nebula in there is very nice aswell, thoug not very realistic

The one before that has great motion

Morning mist is totally different again, but likeable aswell, bit cartoony, not my style.

Midnight sunset, nice colors, bittoo blurry if you ask me.

Gatewaytohell is an awesome scenery, I really like how you did that piece.

Internal Heartbeat looks very impressive at first, and then I see what you did, it looks very nice nevertheless.

Best answers
Yes, most of these are new styles that i was wanting to try, so pro, no, lol. Blurry in some pictures yes.

The nebula in Stellar is indeed blurry and i am meaning to fix these as everyone means to fix theres but time is needed lol. I need to work on my realistic parts, and in my other planet it was an unfinished version, the one with the rings around it, i need to finish all of these but in order for me to do so i needed to learn how to do certain things so i would branch off and try and learn that and forget all about why i started to look for new ways of art.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OubliezJe said:
T EG E A t L HA N P N d

In other words, the other letters are far too dark. Or maybe it's just my resolution, but I really had to focus on the words to read them, almost too hard than I think I should have to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well my resolution is quite big and i can read it .... The gate to hell has been opened

------
dude i wub them :D pretty awesome ;)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tryforce said:
well my resolution is quite big and i can read it .... The gate to hell has been opened

------
dude i wub them :D pretty awesome ;)
I never said I couldn't read it. I said it was hard to read. And in fact, it says the gateway ;).

Best answers
I had thought about other people's monitors and how bright and dark it was, mine is set to 85 percent brightness, I'll fix the words though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom