Best answers
This is an idea for a map. The Otherworld Tournament! Where Goku and Piccon fought. I would be in the shape of a circle and a square area in the center for the fighting area. A chair for the Grand Kai and rocks hovering above it all, like in the show. If no one plans to make it, i've been learning how to make maps so I might make it. Crits on the idea?

Best answers
Already being done, check out the post for esf_grandkaiarena. In fact, I think you made a comment on that thread o_O

Edit: Shadow beat me to it...

Best answers
But the real Grand Kai arena doesn't have big Pillars and long hallways through out it all? Does it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On the pics I saw pilars so I put them in! They don't show the inside so I made it up as how I thought it would look just for decoration.

Best answers
Glenn, the map is good!
have a look and you will like it! :]
he added almost everything you just said: the flying rocks(destroyable), the grand kai's chair...
but, whats about this circle? can someone give us a link to a nice pic of the arena?
the fighting arena is placed in the middle of a circle, Glenn?
or what do you mean?

Best answers
Originally posted by The Dark One
You can stil make king kai's planet...
yeah, and make a the kai planet round, so you can walk over the whole planet without falling

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I could make the arena lighter (tiles). Also I could put the things on top of the stands but I already put them on the bottoms so I probably won't. I don't think you could see king kais planet form the arena. I need to make the chair red. And I don't get what that guy means by circles? Thanks for those pictures they are really good (more than I could find :().

Best answers
The Audience stands are rounded around the square arena. That's the cirlce.

Best answers
actually, it is possible with the hl engine. i read about a space mod for half-life that was going to make it so you could run around on the walls and ceiling, so it is possible, but not for esf because you would have to do a lot of coding.

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_T@xi
@ Wes: Thats not possible without changing the HL-engine!
Thats NOT possible WITHOUT changing the HL-engine!
see?

Best answers
Originally posted by B0Bmaster40000
actually, it is possible with the hl engine. i read about a space mod for half-life that was going to make it so you could run around on the walls and ceiling, so it is possible, but not for esf because you would have to do a lot of coding.
http://www.natural-selection.org :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom