Other chrono trigger games

Best answers
I really want to see something new from chrono trigger , mabe someone know any good CT games that are around? I only know that there is(was) CT:Ressurection project, but it's dead. :(

Best answers
chronoy cross was a big dissapointment in my opinion, i can't really think of anything wrong with it, just it wasn't as good as chrono trigger which made it a dissapointment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tolore said:
chronoy cross was a big dissapointment in my opinion, i can't really think of anything wrong with it, just it wasn't as good as chrono trigger which made it a dissapointment.
Chrono Trigger was a masterpiece. You can imagine how hard it would be to make a game that rivals a masterpiece.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought you meant chrono trigger games till you said ct resurrection... i doubt there is one

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Chrono Trigger was a masterpiece. You can imagine how hard it would be to make a game that rivals a masterpiece.
definently, like i said there was nothing at all wrong with chrono cross, i just can't think of it as anything but a shoddy chrono trigger though, which is easily the best game i've ever played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom