Other Abilities!!!!for example

Best answers
Evm THe esf modders are working on this kind of thing.

Like trunks can vanish and come up behind you and vegeta can do the ultimate sacrifice.

We need abilities like this for esf to make the game a bit more insane.

For example. We already have the instant transmission.........But its crap.
Instead make him teleport as far as he wants with ki as the price.

Vegeta can enter frenzy mode with allows him to use less ki like when he flipped out on Cell.So he pumps up and screams and unleashes a fury of beams with more damage.

Trunks can activate lets say a slow motion effect.

Any other suggestions.....

http://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/gifs/Kakashi/kakashi33.gif

Best answers
rofl .. evm .. <,< and its moves .. theyr unbalances, atleast some of them ..

well now the insta transmission is already annoying as it is, so no need to change it.. somekinda of rage for vegeta, dunno about that

and the trunks thing, no .. like hell no! wouldnt work on a online game

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just play evm. If it's already in evm then it stays in evm, considering that this idea would also unbalance the game, & as stated before, evm is rather unbalanced, that's why you will find more people playying esf rather then evm.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the only ability i wouldnt mind seeing would be Krillins duble disc trick as a secondairy fire. ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegoto said:

Like trunks can vanish and come up behind you and vegeta can do the ultimate sacrifice.

Vegeta can enter frenzy mode with allows him to use less ki like when he flipped out on Cell.So he pumps up and screams and unleashes a fury of beams with more damage.

Any other suggestions.....

rofl. "to make ESF a little more insane"
go play tetris. thats insane.
and who the **** is "we"?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegoto said:
good for them, we aren't EVM

too unbalanced, everyone would spam it

No

no we don't. It's called "teleporting" not "instant transmission". It was suggested before- not going to happen, there is a search button and thread about what's been suggested in the past that was rejected for a reason.

I'm guessing you got this from EVM? I wouldn't know I don't play it. But no. That makes vegeta too unbalanced. Again, if someone were to do this, it's mroe animations, more sounds, prolly another model, and beam spamage no one wants.
this is an online- this wouldn't work even if we wanted it to. Which we don't

Any other suggestions.....no

We in this case, is the team/everyone else that agrees with me.

Like what was previously stated by Saiyan_Overlord stated. If it's in EVM stick to EVM. They made it because we wouldn't. Let's leave it that way.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
good for them, we aren't EVM
Hey, that sounds catchy and it has a ring to it. It also ryhmes :D. Imagine how unpopular esf would become if it was made like evm via default :O.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Hey, that sounds catchy and it has a ring to it. It also ryhmes :D. Imagine how unpopular esf would become if it was made like evm via default :O.
lmao I didn't even realize it rhymed.

Yeah, I wouldn't play esf if it was like evm. If EVM had a decent balanced gameplay, with the transformations, and maybe a little bit of eye candy. I'd go for it. But oh? Omg I just summed up not evm but EEA! w00!

Ontopic: I still hate the suggestions.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys could we please try to be more constructive with our comments? This thread isn't about criticizing EVM, and every idea he listed could be balanced out if it was implamented correctly. You're all immediately jumping on the 'crush evm' bandwagon.

Vegoto you'll have to explain more clearly how you'd want those things put into the game in a way that didn't screw up gameplay if you want productive criticism.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
Guys could we please try to be more constructive with our comments? This thread isn't about criticizing EVM, and every idea he listed could be balanced out if it was implamented correctly.
Yes I know many ways they could be done properly, but I'm keeping them to myself.

Theres some EVM related ideas that have a good concept, but done bad.

Best answers
well the one thing i would like to see in ESF is the EVM swoop boost, thats the best move in EVM well to me anways

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonballz4 said:
well the one thing i would like to see in ESF is the EVM swoop boost, thats the best move in EVM well to me anways
Yeah, not everyone has evm. <-- True story

You should explain what that is. Saying "Esf should have a swoop boost!!" doesn't help. What is a swoop boost. I'm guessing where you swoop faster. Well what are the pros? the cons? What does it do? For how long? etc etc etc etc etc. :devil:

Best answers
well as far as i noe(since i've been using it) i havent really used it that often till today. When ur swooping u press the swoop boost button and u gain some speed, for like a sec i think
Pros: u can surprise ppl who wants to wait until ur near them to teleport and counter attack, u swoop near them then press the boost buttom and basic melee them
Cons: it takes alot of energy tho

thats all i can think off

nge

Best answers
It's a worthless technique used to run away to continue beamspamming. Or wasteing half your ki for a free hit on a stationary target. It was implemented for those who can't drift/tele/swoop properly.

kil

Best answers
i would say that if you want to melee some1. that if you press 2 times the key that the time you can fly/run so fast would be longer. its too short i think. if an enemy is too far away you have to do it 2 times. i would like if you could do it as long as you want but still the same KI-cost

Best answers
The truth is I hate evm because of all the hassels it gives just to play the damn game and its crawling with bugs already!!!!!

I mearly used evm as a example!!!!

And I know that there's a huge difference between teleporting and the instant transmission dammit. I was refering to instant transmission alone.

I know of lag and the pain it causes.... :scared:

But im not talking about sprites alone.
Im posting to get a idea out there that the dbz fighters had other abilities and the ones already there could be improved.

The "instant transmission" - Let me explain- where you can teleport while goku is charging a beam attack. - is ok but that alone was not what the instant transmission could do alone.

Lets say that you could use it to teleport anywhere you want every 2 minutes or just give it a cooldown bar.

And lets say gohan has a skill to make him release his hidden power....!!!
Wich temp. boosts his power level to a much higher one.

This is a suggestion forum so i suggest you suggest more.!!This is for the coders and the owners of esf to see and make them go mmmmm! thats intersting.Maybe i should bring that up.

Vegoto out.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegoto said:
This is a suggestion forum so i suggest you suggest more.!!This is for the coders and the owners of esf to see and make them go mmmmm! thats intersting.Maybe i should bring that up.
Well, this place is also ment for the community to put their input on it. since the team is looking for what the fans want, and not just individuals. Which is why ppl have their two cents to accept/reject ideas...

vegoto said:
uhh, why do you do this?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
uhh, why do you do this?
Cause he doesn't know how to input that in his signature, he probably thinks that all we just copy and paste our sigs in our posts.

[ontopic]

I think ESF team already rejected this stuff, take a look at harSens stickied topic in this forum...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the last time, post constructively. Don't post to tell us what the team has and hasn't rejected, and don't hold one on one conversations in here that are off topic, like that response to the forum being about suggestions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
constructively then. Fine. I think it would be stupid/pointless to have an ability to teleport behind someone across the map with the press of one button, and i think it would be stupid to use Buu's Genocide atatck when Buu is already a powerhouse. I am already not a fan of homing attacks, and to be honest...how do i say this contructively....
it would piss me off seeing these kind of attacks in ESF. Posting constructively in a thread you disagree with strongly is not possible Sonic Boyster, most people want nothing to do with EVM, and once it has already been said in the main suggestion body, it's gonna put people off. It's vegoto's own problem to try and convince us that his idea will be worthwhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom