Oscar 2009 - what your think?

Mariusss

M
What are you think about the Oscar 2009? Why this is stupid indian movie won to innumerable nominations!??? I'm dissapointed!
I think Benjamin Button was the best!
What you think?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you should be banned.

Bye!

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Despite the racism, was that guy worth a ban? Was he actually a spam bot? If he was, I don't get the ones that don't actually advertise something. Maybe the bots are becoming self aware?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it was a spam bot. Clearly the spam bots now have a conscious.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I thought that the Movie was great... Wait... I didn't watch any of the movies or pay attention to the Oscars.... But I think its like the AI...isnt AI any more...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Movie has ended few minutes ago, and I must admit I am impressed and also amazed by the life in India. It is so cruel and looks like it's from 500 years ago. I really feel sorry for them. After watching this, living in Serbia looks hundred times better.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Movie has ended few minutes ago, and I must admit I am impressed and also amazed by the life in India. It is so cruel and looks like it's from 500 years ago. I really feel sorry for them. After watching this, living in Serbia looks hundred times better.
You havent seen anything yet. Google for Quenia, Angola or many other african coutries, if it's based on the truth you'll see something much worse.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't now. My stomach isn't well since the start of the movie when he jumped and got covered with ****.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
2010 Oscars outcome:

Best Supporting Actress Emmy Rossum [Dragonball Evolution]
Best Supporting Actor James Marsters [Dragonball Evolution]
Best Male Actor in a Leading Role Justin Chatwin [Dragonball Evolution]
Best Female Actress in a Leading Role Miley Cirus [Hannah Montana]
Best Sound Editing Richard Blake [Dragonball Evolution]
Best Sound Mixing Stanley Herman [Dragonball Evolution]
Best Visual Effects Ariel Shaw [Dragonball Evolution]
Best Screenplay Ben Ramsey [Dragonball Evolution]
Best Writing, based on another material James Wong [Dragonball Evolution]
Best Director James Wong [Dragonball Evolution]
Best Picture Dragonball Evolution [Robert Mclaughlin]
Best Original Score Bryan Tyler [Dragonball Evolution]

Last edited:

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You realize that would be the slums of india. Hence the title, trying to stereotype a whole country on the basis of one movie is a little bit silly now don't you agree?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I'd agree, but I figure you love to troll me so much I'd try returning the favor.

Though I have nothing witty to say because I have no idea what this thread is about. And I know how much you love it when I say witty things. Sorry :( I fail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];924702 said:
You realize that would be the slums of india. Hence the title, trying to stereotype a whole country on the basis of one movie is a little bit silly now don't you agree?
I don't generalize anything. When I said "I'm sorry for them", I meant the people living in those circumstances. Not the whole country of course.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I don't generalize anything. When I said "I'm sorry for them", I meant the people living in those circumstances. Not the whole country of course.
Oh i'm sorry you seem to have said life in india so i was under the assumption you know you meant all of india not "people living in those circumstances" Well then you don't have to look far there are slums in almost every country you think there aren't people living like that in developed countries?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come on S, we all know what he means. Don't be so hard on him :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];924788 said:
Oh i'm sorry you seem to have said life in india so i was under the assumption you know you meant all of india not "people living in those circumstances" Well then you don't have to look far there are slums in almost every country you think there aren't people living like that in developed countries?
Gypsies, mostly, yes. But, that's not all. Did you see, for instance, on that movie, how did the leader of quiz acted like? And it is supposed to be a true story.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Gypsies, mostly, yes. But, that's not all. Did you see, for instance, on that movie, how did the leader of quiz acted like? And it is supposed to be a true story.
No not gypsies poor people. Almost every country developed or not will have the upper class the middle class and the lower class. The lowest of the lower class in almost all countries would be living in what can be described as slums.

It was a movie the gameshow host acted the way he did to make the move more dramatic that's now how all indians are...

And finally it is not suppose to be a true story. It is a movie based on a fictional novel so i can understand why you would think it's a true story but it's not.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];924788 said:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom