-[gF]-Tien

G
new mod in development- Hunt for Osama
osamamod.cjb.net
we need modelers and mappers

Best answers
Hehehe
I am leader and coder

The mod ownz...and it's already playable (for the team)

Best answers
We currently are in need of coders and modellers. Is there any one wanting to join a new mod for the good of America (kill Bin Laden man!)

Best answers
me and local shop are gonna put a map together we asked cucumba as well but dont have a reply yet if you want qwll give it a desert/caves theme for your mod and see what you think

Best answers
Hmm... I would join as a modeler, If you would like

Best answers
That would own. Do you have AIM or anything so I could see your work?

Best answers
who are you reffering if so ill just post stuff on the mapping forum when it comes together

Best answers
Akhkaru-My aim is in my sig, alphakoblano

Darkness-We are in DESPERATE need of Mappers. If you want to map OFFICIALLY for our team, AIM me at alphakoblano

-[gF]-Tien

G
we need a desert map with a cave for osama
osama's goons start of there

Best answers
Hey Tien, Are you Webmaster for the mod's site, If you are tell me the Username and pw so I can Update it some

Best answers
ive got a pic of one of the rooms to osamas lair for the desert map instead of goin for a boring cave ive gone for a base inside a cliff think of it as a man made cave the lair has three rooms 2 large one small with an elevator shaft leading to the centre room ive made the lair just decorating room by room Tien or koblano if ya wanna see room 1 just catch me on aim room 1 is a storage room like an ammo dump room 2 will be ready for tommorow and so will room3.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont forget me! ive been busy with my other map(amoung other things) but i could make a map or 2. you also need to code bot support. I would love to kill a stupid osama bot.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
u bastard darkness!!!!! we was talking bout how to do it a couple of days ago now u r making a mod?!?!?!? all ive done scince then is got drunk and slept.
anyway talking bout mapping i made a esf map!!! its the tournament and its quite big and the whole ring can be detroyed by a powerfull blast how do i put picks up like u did?
ALSO the bin laden mod
can i make a map to see if i is good enough to be on team????/???? if u want more mappers that is?
also
what is aim?

vt

V
omg

get some taste you sick people.

Any talk of osama on these forums, and its instand ban from now on..

grow up.... sheet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom