Orion's new car!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a pretty nice car, actually :/

Random

R
I drive a neon to. Served me fine for years. Nice car dude.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not into chryslers that much.. well have fun ^^

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice car ^^

Have a good time driving it!

Best answers
Nice car. Last time I drove a Neon it was my friends, he had Nitros installed in it. Might not be the greatest car, but it's fun to drive and doesn't look all that bad. But next time you get railed on for having a Neon just remember there are those less fortunate than you =p
Seeing the steering wheel on the opposite side as the Western Hemisphere cars caught me off guard for a sec.. heh.

I drive a crappy '87 Chevy Nova. The thing totally doesn't deserve to have Nova in it's name. It's hella fuel efficient though...
Looks exactly like this 'cept with a different color, I'm too lazy to take a pic myself:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice car orion! not only does it have NEON (hehe) but its also so cool, its got some moshin blur \o/

nah seriously, good purchase, cars are like houses nowadays, long term investment :)

KyoKusanagi

K
Nope the steering wheel is on the RIGHT side of the car.

Nice wheels mate - and the pictures of your street couldn't have been taken anywhere else but the UK. :D

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KyoKusanagi said:
Nope the steering wheel is on the RIGHT side of the car.

Nice wheels mate - and the pictures of your street couldn't have been taken anywhere else but the UK. :D
Bah, I don't see how you guys can drive like that, everybody has the steering wheel on the left side, and drives on the right side of the road but you brits (and ausies too??) have to confuse us again D:

Be glad I don't come to your land, "hey what's that old lady doing on the road /bump bump"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom