Orion's Madness thread!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YAY I MADE FUNNY

[ 21:52:21 ] _[ @[SAS]Orion ] is prancing to < Ayumi Hamasaki - And Then > < 4m13s/128kbps >
[ 21:52:27 ] _[ @pimpin_bart_d ] tho i have semi-exams so ill have like 1 or 2 hours of school each day
[ 21:52:29 ] _[ @[SAS]Orion ] if this song doesnt pwn you i'll eat myself
[ 21:53:04 ] _[ @pimpin_bart_d ] it pwnz me, but if youre going to eat yourself if it doesnt ill say it doesnt pwn me
[ 21:53:10 ] _[ @[SAS]Orion ] oO
[ 21:53:18 ] _#! @[SAS]Orion jumps in the frying pan next to some chips
[ 21:53:29 ] _#! @Ryoko puts ketchup on orion
[ 21:53:30 ] _[ @pimpin_bart_d ] OMG FRIES
[ 21:53:35 ] _[ @[SAS]Orion ] IM NOT COOKED YET
[ 21:53:44 ] _#! @[SAS]Orion turns crispy
[ 21:53:47 ] _[ @[SAS]Orion ] OK DONE
[ 21:53:50 ] _#! @Ryoko cant resist it
[ 21:53:58 ] _#! @Ryoko passes orion to bart
[ 21:54:03 ] _[ @[SAS]Orion ] FLIP ME
[ 21:54:08 ] _#! @Ryoko bins orion
[ 21:54:10 ] _[ @[SAS]Orion ] oO
[ 21:54:14 ] _[ @Ryoko ] I think we burned him
[ 21:54:16 ] _[ @[SAS]Orion ]
[ 21:54:23 ] _[ @pimpin_bart_d ] \o/
[ 21:54:25 ] _· · [SAS]Orion is now known as Burnt_crispy_onion
[ 21:54:38 ] _· · Burnt_crispy_onion is now known as Burnt_crispy_binned_onion
[ 21:54:59 ] _[ +Tepus ] o_O
[ 21:55:02 ] _[ @Burnt_crispy_binned_onion ] its dark in here.....
[ 21:55:04 ] _#! @Ryoko empties the bin
[ 21:55:12 ] _[ @Burnt_crispy_binned_onion ] OMG LEFTOVERS TO MOLEST
[ 21:55:14 ] _[ +Tepus ] LIKE U SAID, YOUR ALL NUTS

This was from agct btw ;P

OMG ITS AMERICA TOO

Best answers
BAh where the land of the Hentai........i mean ANIME >_< but here be the specter perverted more than the master of the turtles HaHaHa

if you understand my rant it makes since

but i was just saying where japan on that map

Best answers

Mexico-smelly people with big hats.
Wrong comment and bs to that;(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats the only joke towards america ive laughed at for weeks.

Best answers
So very, very true. Here in America the biggest majority is now officially the moron.

Best answers
i gotta move somewhere else, im tired of people talking to me about my country america and saying "we bomb countries" and "we do this" and "we do that" i didnt bomb ****!

Best answers
ahh specter, surpassed kami-sennin i see...well i doubt you can surpass the master of perverts...HAPPOSAI!!!!...look him up if you dont know him, trust me, he out does da turtle hermit by a tenfold + 1...:p

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Its fun to laugh at your own country sometimes and this pic made me laugh lots!!!:D

Best answers
;/ I dont see whats funny...considering US schools are like the worst in the world....but then again we still remain the best. How does that work?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
disney is in the wrong places.....its down south in FL by me or over in Cali. :S

Best answers
worst in the world eh? ahahaha right not sure where your getting that from...what about the places that dont even educate the young, or are too poor to have schools, and ill have you know our schools are some of the best being that people come from abroad to go to them...so i dont know what your talkin about in saying our schools are the worst hiro...and besides if they were the worst, wed be as well off as the middle east...but were not...

oh and fm your right about disney, dunno why its there...

Best answers
Originally posted by Gamesage2000
worst in the world eh? ahahaha right not sure where your getting that from...what about the places that dont even educate the young, or are too poor to have schools, and ill have you know our schools are some of the best being that people come from abroad to go to them...so i dont know what your talkin about in saying our schools are the worst hiro...and besides if they were the worst, wed be as well off as the middle east...but were not...

oh and fm your right about disney, dunno why its there...
-_- By world I ment like.....all the countries with schools....like China, Japan, Canada, Australlia, Mexico, UK, France, Germany ect Russia blah blah blha the list goes on and I am right
even though the USA does turn out extremely intelligent people I'm saying our school could use a giant kick in the pants...
academically we're like way behind.

say a 5th grader from europe came to the states then he'd/she'd already learned pretty much all the stuff an 8th grader knows...

Best answers
LAFF! ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ITS TRUE! WE HATE ALL OTHER COUNTRIES....CUZ ALL OTHER COUNTRIES SUCK COCK! MUAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!

U know Y thats the only joke? cuz if there were more, i would have to goto ur house and piss on ur car :D

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

CAN'T CATCH A CRACKHEAD! MUAHAHAAHHAHAHHAA!

oh yeah, Disney DOES suck......lol, KNOTTS IS BETTER! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cmon guys......Bombing people is FUN :D thats wut im gonna do when im....DICTATOR OF AMERICA! :D :D :D MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GET USED TO IT!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's just a joke people oO

Don't take it so seriously.
Like the first post said....

I MADE FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try not to do that again. Some people have family that served/died in vietnam, somalia, et al. Don't trivialize it. I understand that you were joking, but eventually the US hating freaks will come in here and flame our country to death.

Besides, where would you be if the US didn't kick the snot out of Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan. :S

Lets not forget our brilliant plan to spend the USSR into collapse :p Or you'd all be wearing uniforms and marching to "sanctioned" songs. :S

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
Originally posted by [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
LAFF! ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ITS TRUE! WE HATE ALL OTHER COUNTRIES....CUZ ALL OTHER COUNTRIES SUCK COCK! MUAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!

U know Y thats the only joke? cuz if there were more, i would have to goto ur house and piss on ur car :D

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

CAN'T CATCH A CRACKHEAD! MUAHAHAAHHAHAHHAA!

oh yeah, Disney DOES suck......lol, KNOTTS IS BETTER! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Cmon guys......Bombing people is FUN :D thats wut im gonna do when im....DICTATOR OF AMERICA! :D :D :D MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GET USED TO IT!
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

are you on drugs?

shut up! :S

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg keep happy posts in this thread please oO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom