✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I did indeedy, its been soooooo long since I even tried to make one o_O

I went with a basic style again, but i'm pleased with the results.

Filesize approx 190kb.

What do you people think?
What should I change?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its basic in my opinion. heres some ideas for change:

- Change the font for the top left text and move its posistion.
- Add some 2d to the bg to make it a lot better
- The picture is just.. there. Give it some purpose, like add some 2d around it, or give his swroda a glare or something, I don't know.
- Blur the edges of the black borders. They are far too contrasting against the main bg.
- Remove of make the picture on the left more opaque.

Some ideas for improvement as in my opinion, it badly needs them.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally like basic wallpapers. I don't like wallpapers with too much going on. Simplicity makes me happy.

I love it. I might like the background in perhaps a different color other than blue. But the wp rocks and so does Wind Waker. :smile:

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cool. Just change the font in the top-right corner and make it a little more readable. And do like Ryoko said, make the picture on the left less transparent.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like most of the new stuff you added. I liked the picture on the left better when it was harder to see. Having Link doubled, and still having that shadow makes it look kinda messed up (I'd recommend just removing the double). I think you should work more on the text no doubt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the first one best cause of the color..but the other to are nice aswell,(i prefer the 2nd one between them)

Best answers
Nice looking much better man ^-^ Lets see, Try brightening it up in some spots, Try Dodge/Burn and for a more alive look try overlaying some layers. I'm loving that text hehe

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's only 2 up there, the last two are the same link o_O

Best answers
No affence d00d..but the 1st one is just plain WEAK SAUCE! ROFL!

but seriously...why is everyone makin "Windwaker" sigs/walls....cellshading SUCKS! it aint "artistic"...it just looks stupid. cellshadin has RUINED "The Incredible Hulk" the game...even b4 it has come out!

ok...now that i got that out.....the 2nd one looks better....er..outta the two :S yeah...uhh...try to find another source in which you want to make walls with :\

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why do you slate windwaker so much just because of the graphical style?
That tells me you most likely havn't played the game. Cel-shading does not ruin games, and it doesn't "suck". It makes the game play more like a cartoon, which is what nintendo wants. Have you noticed that as soon as they showed the game in its new cel-shaded style, almost everybody (much like yourself) immediantly said it sucked and that it was going to be rubbish, but after people played it, basically all of those comments dissappeared?
Judge the game on its gameplay, not on the style of the graphics.

Best answers
ur second wallpaper is a good variation of the first good job 10/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom