Original ssj4?! :o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, so I just found out that the ssj4 forms of Goku and Vegeta weren't the real ones. they weren't made by Akira Toriyama(DBz/gt creator and character designer, leader, google him for more info), they were made by some other guy that got part of the team in GT(Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru) and wasn't how Akira intended, but in the Japanese DVD boxed set of Dragonball GT (released on June 2005) for special edition he made a skecth and that was how the REAL ssj 4 would've looked like, but I can't find a pic and I would really like to see how the real and original ssj4 would have looked like, because I don't really like the one they used and I'm sre Akira's one would look MUCH better.

So please anyone that has the picture of the original one, can you please post it here, I would really appreciate it!

Best answers
donnierisk said:
Okay, so I just found out that the ssj4 forms of Goku and Vegeta weren't the real ones. they weren't made by Akira Toriyama(DBz/gt creator and character designer, leader, google him for more info), they were made by some other guy that got part of the team in GT(Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru) and wasn't how Akira intended
Old news

Also, I'm guessing you saw this on Wikipedia. You have to learn to read more carefully.
Wikipedia said:
However, Toriyama created several of the character designs for the series, and has stated that the series more or less went in a direction that he himself would have taken it. In the Japanese DVD boxed set of Dragon Ball GT, released in June 2005, a sketch of Super Saiyan 4 Goku by Akira Toriyama was included as an extra, thus sealing his acceptance of this form.
The sketch was of the design created by Kat Nak, to show his acceptance.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Okay, so I just found out that the ssj4 forms of Goku and Vegeta weren't the real ones. they weren't made by Akira Toriyama(DBz/gt creator and character designer, leader, google him for more info), they were made by some other guy that got part of the team in GT(Katsuyoshi Nakatsuru) and wasn't how Akira intended
Welcome to 15 years ago. I don't care about GT, that was the worst show ever, Actually, I don't care about the Dragonball Series at all, I hate all of the episodes. But I guess it would be interesting to see a real SSJ4.

Best answers
as said above,very old news.

GT is a okey show to see. BUT,it sucks if you think of it as a continue on db-dbz which was a very good show back then..everyone probably thought so or else we wouldnt be sitting here;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sketch isn't of his concept of SSJ4, it's the same SSJ4 design in his own unique Toriyama style. You can get the sketch with the Japanese Dragon Box (series) or Dragon Box (movies).

Best answers
Did you read anything dust or I said?
It's the exact same thing. No different design or anything. It wouldn't look too much different than the one used because the artists with GT copy Toriyama's style.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah but whats the problem of showing the sketch if someone has it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom