Organized Chaos..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

critz & comments are greatly appreciated..

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i dont see where the title fits in with the picture, thats doesnt look too controled to me. at any rate, its an interesting piece, though i dont much like the black and white theme ya got goin there. its different though, im tired of seeing blue artwork all the time.
looks good.

Best answers
i dont feel the chaos in this piece. when im thinking of chaos, i see lots of things/colors just everywhere, unorganized and confusin... makes u wanna do something like this O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Me either but, I don't like the white border for some reason. It would look better with like a black or black/blue type color.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Too.. much... stars.. pixie dust...

You went overload on those and it ruins it in my opinion.

Best answers
Honestly I don't think you need a border at all. Also don't feel you need to label every work you do just because everyone else does it. For abstract work you can shut down the point in seconds by just telling people what it all means. I think it's missing what so much of work of this trend is missing: personal involvement. You don't invest any of yourself or your meanings into the work, so it comes off rather meaningless. As I said in another thread, meaning is vitally important to art, much more when you are dealing with abstract expressionism.

Give the viewer something to relate to, something to grip them. Everybody has something inside them they want to say. Find that within you and use your art to say it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks great, i think it would look alot better if it was abit blue'ish..
the brushing there is nice, but the big beam kinda ruins it,a minor touch of 2d would make it even greater, nice work overall

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ryoko said:
Too.. much... stars.. pixie dust...

You went overload on those and it ruins it in my opinion.
On the contrary I think those sparks give the image life. It looks like that glow is striking the surface of the black objects.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this a great piece of artwork, organized chaos = the universe (obviously)

i like how the comet is flying into what almost looks like a blackhole.....

7/10

Best answers
What is so chaotic about the universe? It follows (based on what little we know) fairly logical patterns and the balance and equilibrium of life would, I'd argue, be impossible without a natural order. And, if the answer to the work was that obvious, it would really miss the point of abstract wouldn't it?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The words "Organized Chaos.." makes me think, since that's pretty much self-contradictory. But apart from that, nice work - I like it.

/me looks at stix's post and agrees a little bit...

Best answers
Honestly I don't think you need a border at all. Also don't feel you need to label every work you do just because everyone else does it. For abstract work you can shut down the point in seconds by just telling people what it all means. I think it's missing what so much of work of this trend is missing: personal involvement. You don't invest any of yourself or your meanings into the work, so it comes off rather meaningless. As I said in another thread, meaning is vitally important to art, much more when you are dealing with abstract expressionism.

Give the viewer something to relate to, something to grip them. Everybody has something inside them they want to say. Find that within you and use your art to say it.
Great use of english! I couldn't say it better myself...

Art is not about it "looking tight" Just make art, YOURS. Don't let a program that was written by a team of people do the art for you because thats what kills art. It takes all your meaning away from you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TimTheEnchantor said:
Great use of english! I couldn't say it better myself...

Art is not about it "looking tight" Just make art, YOURS. Don't let a program that was written by a team of people do the art for you because thats what kills art. It takes all your meaning away from you.
Thank god, I was starting to hate the ESF art fourm, all the people crti on how "Pretty" it looks never from a "art" stand point. I agree 100% with them.

Best answers
Look's great. Maybe add some color to it to make it stand out more but good job none the less. :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom