option to remove/edit crosshair

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well this is basically for myself it wont really alter the game but i find its really fun to play without a crosshair and its kind of annoying to replace it with an empty file after every re-install (which i have to do often)

so i suggest that you can edit the crosshair to have different levels of transparency from solid to invisible or to have the option to remove it entirely

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
well this is basically for myself it wont really alter the game but i find its really fun to play without a crosshair and its kind of annoying to replace it with an empty file after every re-install (which i have to do often)

so i suggest that you can edit the crosshair to have different levels of transparency from solid to invisible or to have the option to remove it entirely
I like the transparency idea. +thumbs up+

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The transparency does sound interesting. I like this suggestion.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes i like it too, but there could also be an Option like changeing Crosshairs and remove it aswell ^^

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm.... just create your own semi-transparent one inside paint and use a sprite creater (there is one on google somewhere). The end.

As for the invisible one, exactly the same thing, create a white box (with the needs for a sprite) and then use the sprite creater to make everything invisible.

If you dont know about the needs for a sprite or the sprite converter, go to goole.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm.... just create your own semi-transparent one inside paint and use a sprite creater (there is one on google somewhere). The end.

As for the invisible one, exactly the same thing, create a white box (with the needs for a sprite) and then use the sprite creater to make everything invisible.

If you dont know about the needs for a sprite or the sprite converter, go to goole
do the words convenience mean anything to you?

i already have an invisible crosshair it would be much easier to just hit a button though hence why i suggested it

Force Pit Member
Best answers
yea , adding it to options menu would be nice, so you can scroll through which crosshair you want, and level of transparency.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom