Option to change starting Ki lvl

Best answers
It seems to me that it can take a long time to get enough kills to be able to transform. I think there should be a setting where you can set how much Ki everyone will start out with when they join. Some times my friends and I dont feel like working up to the transformation and we just want to fight in full state. This option was in the old BidForPower Mod for Q3.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats dumb, it defeats the purpose of earning your powerlevel. it takes like 10-20 minutes max to ascend, if youre not just standing around. if you want to transform faster, just use gohan or trunks.

Best answers
Its not dumb its just a way an admin might want it. The admin would be able set the starting ki for everyone to be anything that the admin wants. I know it takes away from the game and that the whole point of the game is to earn your powerup, but for the admins that just want a server of instant action, then the admin sould be able to do that.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He has a valid point. The problem with the idea is that it would make all of the ESF servers different because they'd all have custom starting levels, and it would unbalance the game because most people would be Krillin or Vegeta if the power levels were high enough.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the idea.. i always have to play 15 mintues or more before i can actually transform

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isn,'t the fun in kicking ass as long as it takes to be the strongest and to achive that it isn't smart to transform at all cause you get less pl per kill

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All people that are for this sugestion are weaklings, fools without pride.
It is more fun to transform because you have beaten so many, not by cheating!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats nice

esf will never have a pl changer so deal with it that is what we call cheating and esf will not have bult in cheats

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom