Optimus Prime?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes..you were the only one. I thought there was a thread for this not too long ago. Still not interested in the movie, never was interested in Transformers...probably just me...=\

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll most likely see this when it comes out, seems like a movie worth going to the cinema for. I use to watch Transformers when I was younger, so i'm interested to see how this movie turns out.

Best answers
this will never ever take the place of the 1986 Transformers Movie

Best answers
Its coming out in 9 days..and isn't even rated?

Thats going to be a good hit.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait wait wait...
What the ****?
2007?
So it's counting down to the exact moment when it will be released a year from that point?
0D, 0H, 0M, 3S...2S...1S... ...
364D, 23H, 1439M, 59S, 896MS.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They actually promote this movie at conventions by having a big semi trailer that just has a black tarp over it with the transformers logo.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I LOOOOVED transformers, but the only guy I knew was Optimus Prime, he was the good guy...right?

I never watched a movie though, just the episodes, like one season if I remember correctly, maybe I should go watch this movie for old time's sake.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
rawr! I'll have to watch that .. I loved transformers .. watched it always on tv and had all the cool action figures :D
Man I miss those xD

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That opening flash is pretty cool.

I'm worried about the voice acting . . . nothing replaces the original Prime and Megatron voices.

But meh, I will see this anyway because I am weak.

Best answers
I prefered Beast Wars. xD Looks cool though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
That opening flash is pretty cool.

I'm worried about the voice acting . . . nothing replaces the original Prime and Megatron voices.

But meh, I will see this anyway because I am weak.
Don't be worried, voices for Prime and Megatron haven't been confirmed, but the producer Don Murphy has stated several times that he wishes to have much of the original cast from the animated series come back and do their original roles.

Anyways, i've been stoked about this forever. Although I don't think it's gonna have any middle ground, It's either gonna be phenomenal, or absolute garbage. I'm hoping for the former obviously.

Best answers
Appenrently they will have a transformable x-box 360 and other stuff to ruin the classic :'(

Best answers
I believe the countdown is for ComicCon, there's supposed to be a lot of details on the movie to come out then. Details on Spiderman 3 as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of big hollywood talent is on for the voice acting. But the director has said that he is giving all of the old cast the opportunity to try out for their old roles.

Megatron and Prime are one thing. But can you seriously even THINK about making Starscream, Grimlock, and Soundwave sounding anything but the way they used to...

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
A lot of big hollywood talent is on for the voice acting. But the director has said that he is giving all of the old cast the opportunity to try out for their old roles.

Megatron and Prime are one thing. But can you seriously even THINK about making Starscream, Grimlock, and Soundwave sounding anything but the way they used to...
I'm sure the director will try to get people that sound very close to what they originally did.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Sadly, the voice actor for Starscream is dead, so you'll have to prep yourself for a new voice for Starscream.

Best answers
youd be surprised how well some voices can be immitated.

I personally cant wait for this movie, and will watch it nomatter what. I must admit i was a big fan of Beast Wars, and prolly more of a fan of Beast wars than the original Transformers series, but none the less I will see this movie. Cant wait to sit infront of the big screen, and see cars transform, andthings blow up! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom