Optik's Sig Thread

Best answers
Ok, Ill be posting my old/new work here. So critz please :) Also keep coming back to see my new work, Im learning PhotoShop so ill be getting better as time goes by. :p heh.

OLD SIGS!

NEW SIGS!

Check back here often to check out newer work. :)

Best answers
shouldnt you use the thread you already made and requested to close?

Best answers
That are exactly the same as you posted in the other tread...
But they look good, especially the new ones...

Best answers
I had the other thread closed, So thats why there is a new one. :p Let me hear some critz. heh.

EDIT: Here is another sig, Its my first try with this so critz please.

Best answers
This one isn't as good as your Super 17 sigs. But nonetheless they are ok.

Best answers
Originally posted by OptikIllusion
I had the other thread closed, So thats why there is a new one. :p Let me hear some critz. heh.

EDIT: Here is another sig, Its my first try with this so critz please.

His face, the one on the picture to the right, is a bit brighter than his body. If you can fix that, it's good, especially for a first try. I give an 8/10.

Best answers
heh, Thanks for the critz ill try and fix the problem with the image on the right. :) I love people telling me the down fall's of my sig's so i can learn and make my S**T better. :p

EDIT: What you mean my Super_17 sig is better then my current. :( I worked hard on this one. heh.

EDIT: Here is another sig, Just messed around with Len's Flare. :)

Tell me what you think. :p

Best answers
heh, Thanks for the critz ill try and fix the problem with the image on the right. :) I love people telling me the down fall's of my sig's so i can learn and make my S**T better. :p

EDIT: What you mean my Super_17 sig is better then my current. :( I worked hard on this one. heh.

EDIT: Here is another sig, Just messed around with Len's Flare. :)

lol even i could do that :laff:

Best answers
Originally posted by Strife'
lol even i could do that :laff:
lol. Nice to see there are still some comedians in the world. It is not HARD to do that, but i still would like to see you try bcuz i see you have no sig, and the sig i saw you do was no where near this quality. Mind you, I still have some critz.

The fonts don't match, they look slightly out of place. The "sig maker" should probably be taken out altogether, and airbrush in some random stuff to fill spaces.

Best answers
Originally posted by koblano
lol. Nice to see there are still some comedians in the world. It is not HARD to do that, but i still would like to see you try bcuz i see you have no sig, and the sig i saw you do was no where near this quality. Mind you, I still have some critz.

The fonts don't match, they look slightly out of place. The "sig maker" should probably be taken out altogether, and airbrush in some random stuff to fill spaces.
Thank's ill try and fix the text, I dl fonts but for some reason I cant get them to install on my computer. So i have to use the same boring text over and over. :\

uslessresponse - I am Merlin, Im at my cousin's place for a while and this is the nick I use. I know i can use my Merlin nick here but I kind of like this nick better. lol

EDIT: Koblano - Nice sig. :)

EDIT: Here are two more that I was just messing around with the different stuff in PhotoShop. Nothing special critz if you like.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

lens flare is the most evil thing i could have used and u did...

/me no lix

grtz Naz

Best answers
Did you open the C:\Windows\fonts folder? everytime u add a new font, you have to open the folder. It's stupid, but just open it and the fotns should appear

Best answers
Ya i did that but they still wont work for my program's i use, I have no clue why it's not working. :\

EDIT: Ok here is something i put together just a little while ago, Tell me what you think. (Mostly Does DBZ Sig's)

Ok That one is pretty plain its obvious but here is another im truely glad it came out good. IMO.

I know the avatar is a little bit of a different color background but for some reason i couldnt get the same color. ;(

Best answers
ooooo that looks exactly the same as light scream but wtf its OOOOO and AAAAAAHHHH

:yes: with the one ^^^^

Best answers
lol Looks like lightscream? You must be kidding me right. O'Well thanks for the crit. More please. :p

Best answers
*cough* i meant his/her sig

ok prepare to compare

and one i made so you can all laugh at it

Best answers
Eh, If you are trying to show off your work make your own thread please. Dont post your sigs you made here. Thanks.

EDIT: Bigger sig's are hard to make look good Unless you have mad skills so Smaller is better. IMO.

EDIT: Here is yet another sig, Not DBZ. :p

Let me hear what you think. Im currently giving DBZ a break. heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom