Opti is writing the LSAT

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For anyone who doesn't know what it is, the LSAT is a standardized test that law schools in the United States and Canada use along with your GPA to determine eligibility of applicants.

I'm writing it tomorrow, so wish me luck =D.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good luck opti, although i feel your time could be better spent playing me at FIFA 2007 on XBL >;F

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That seems familiar... and the law, eh?

I AM THE LAW!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good luck, Opti!

I, too, will be writing a similar, standardized test this summer - the dreaded MCAT.

Give 'em, hell!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, needless to say, I left confident. Now I just have to wait like a month for the results.

Funny story though, on the back of the answer sheet, you have to copy this paragraph verbatim that says "I certify that I the undersigned, am the person whose name is located on the front of this exam booklet... blah blah blah" and then sign underneath it, with explicit instructions to hand-write, not print it.

Well, I literally haven't handwritten anything since grade 8, when teachers used to cram it down your throat, overstating its importance. Then high school came along, and the teachers said they didn't care if you printed, or used handwriting, as long as they could read it. So my mind literally blanked, and I printed the damn thing. Hope they don't mind.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I literally haven't handwritten anything since grade 8, when teachers used to cram it down your throat, overstating its importance. Then high school came along, and the teachers said they didn't care if you printed, or used handwriting, as long as they could read it. So my mind literally blanked, and I printed the damn thing. Hope they don't mind.
Lmao, the SATs have that to, I actually had to think and forgot some of the letters, except we call it (Either pennsylvania or the US, don't know) 'cursive'. I'm sure your test scores will be decent.

Unless you are arrested for printing :X

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless you are arrested for printing :X
Haha, I can already see it happening:

*knock knock*
Opti: Who's there?
Cop: The mofoin' police, fool. Open the diznoor so we can arrest yo' ass for printing.
Opti: Err... *jumps out of window into a tree*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom