OPS getting mad over nothing?

Best answers
well ive noticed a few times that OPs get mad when people post on a "dead topic". BUT i also see them get mad when someone makes a topic that has already been made but dead and they tell them to use the search button to post...come on guys make up your minds do you want us to post on a "dead topic" and try to reliven it up or want us to make new ones with updated opinions for some forum members? sorry i just felt like i had to share this

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have a problem with a call a moderator makes, PM an admin with the link, and it will be dealt with. Usually, though, if one moderator/admin declares a thread "DEAD" it should be alright to create a revitalized thread on that topic. Have both calls made is kinda contradicting.

Either way: easy solution, call an admin, it's what we're here for. And generally, we'd prefer a new thread over a revived dead one.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't seen too many cases where both have happened. Perhaps one or the other.

And just because a thread is deemed dead and is closed doesnt mean the search function still can't be used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom