opm------yay (old) comic page!!!!

Best answers
opm------CLICK FOR FFX WIP!!!!

ummm.... i didnt know wat else to put up cuz technically i dont do much graphix cept for really simple stuff cuz i got bored of fiddling with the effects in PS, so heres an old cg i did last month. at least i think it was last month

it looks totally diff from the old way i use to cg, which was like wat........ 5 months ago? 3 months? anyway, thats kinda disturbing. so... just comment, tell me wat ya think of teh monster!! no its not funny. humor level is like -10000000000 right now.
and yea, the ship looks funny. give me a break. i didnt know hwo to do it and i just wanted to finish it. so SCREW THE SHIP! yeaaaaaaaa!

stats
prog: open cavass 3.0 for colors, refined in PS 7.0
tools?: mouse, no tablet, just a mouse. and my right hand.
time: i forgot.... maybe 5 hours, on and off again over 3 weeks cuz i dont have a lot of time.

*************Oh yea. am i allowed to keep making new threads for art, or do i have to keep using the same one?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey opm g1rl from dmz!!! ^^
nice comic show them your other stuff!

Best answers
That looks really good. Love the guy on the bottom right, "Omg, so like I own a pink bunny." :laff:

And yes, you may create seperate threads containing art, although it would be better if you just made a big thread titled "My Art" or something like that, would make things a bit more organized. :p

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you make the big thread it would be nice for links and not the actual pictures so as to be nice to those with slow net connections. People here are good about clicking every single link they can get as well. I really like your technique with the slide transition. Hope to see more!

Best answers
No offence Scorcher, but with all the 3 foot tall sigs and avatars, none of these threads are nice for slower connections.

The coloring is pretty good, and I do like the irregular panel arrangement. I think you could sell the perspective on the hand a lot better though. Hands are tricky so I know how that goes, take some digital pics of your hand in perspective as a reference. I think you could do some really interesting lighting work with that slime as well. Maybe more contrast, a different angle to make it appear more dramatic, or multiple light sources.

It's a little hard to crit old work, as we really have no idea where you stand now. I could post something from a year ago and most likely what people said would have very little effect on my current work, I use completely different methods and styles now. You might get a better response to posting new work.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, thats an awesome cg! I really like the colouring and the multi-panel thing is neat to see.

Look forward to see more of your work.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes... very intriguing work...

I like the coloring and the imaging effects, the layout shows talent and I can't wait to see more of if possible as well :D

9/10

*Edit* Just read some of your SOHL Manga, funny... very funny.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wanna see it but it doesnt load, is it me? and all pics on your site dont seem to work :S

Best answers
MrDomino said:
Hands are tricky so I know how that goes, take some digital pics of your hand in perspective as a reference. I think you could do some really interesting lighting work with that slime as well. Maybe more contrast, a different angle to make it appear more dramatic, or multiple light sources.

mmmm... yea i used a mirror i think so my hand kept moving. and the lighting had to come from one source, just cuz..... i have no freakin idea (i think the logic was thats where the sun set, so th emoon comes up around the same area, i forgot why i did it) . ive already done a few panels with the light coming from a specific direction so i sorta had to keep it that way. plus i was lazy.

davidskiwan said:
i wanna see it but it doesnt load, is it me? and all pics on your site dont seem to work :S

yea, i think a few people had that problem on dmz. im not sure why it doesnt show up for some people, but it might be cuz my server was having problems. i cheked last night and none of the images were coming up on the site or any site i visited, but that was cuz my IE was being anal. oh yea, i had to semi rewwrite the code for the layout cuz the netscape users and older brosers were viewing a really really .... messed up layout content. i havent uploaded my edited layout yet though

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's most definitely not showing up for me; your sig is the same for that matter.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its beautifull (yes also the ship)

this thing is a whole lot more original than the art we usually see around here!

very nice in all ways, good job

*background noise: we want more! we want more!*

Best answers
greentaco said:
It's most definitely not showing up for me; your sig is the same for that matter.

mmm.... i think i know. maybe im wrong. i did ban a few people from viewing anything on the site cuz they were ripping on the forums. im not sure how my server handles IP bans/restrictions, cuz if u guys are sharing a similar (not the same) IP then .... maybe thats why?

i also have hotlink protection so thats most likely the other problem

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heheheh, I never look into artwork hardly, but damn that's frickin' hilarious and well done. It's Ryuichi if he went sailor and was about to get eaten by a big ocen monster.....thingy...yeah... x.X

-Karrde-

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet, nice work, very original stuff u have, keep it up

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm..............awesome? Ya, I think so.

Best answers
if u click my sig, u will find j00r answer.............. :yes: :no: ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom