OPM ----------------- booble arttopic

Best answers
OPM ----------------- updated 7/25 (SIX MONTHS!). scroll down.

you know......... when was the last time i posted here? oh right, when i was making an FFX picture for ANGLEA (Tales)!!!!

i forgot about this forum actually....... i even forgot that i already registered here! amazing eh?

for any of you that are interested in how i made the FFX picture, please visit this link for my "tutorial".
wat u have to do is click the "download" arrow under the picture. its right under the "Copyright 2004 sohl", with those other buttons. next to the "magnifying glass" and "paper and pencil" buttons

http://www.deviantart.com/view/9472291/

here is the original "done" image link. (its sorta done, im just dont have time to continue working on it. )

http://www.deviantart.com/view/9449359/

well.... anyway i guess u guys can crit my ffx picture i did for angela, but honestly im not going bak to do it anymore cuz i have other things to work on. and yea....... i still have a lot of anatomy problems....... ugly coloring here and there. and other stuff. feel free to repoint them out to me though. and a note to myself, I WILL NEVER EVER SPEND THIS MUCH TIME ON A PAINTING AGAIN! i have to learn how to paint faster. rawr.

last time u saw this, and another old version.

Best answers
wow teh secks!! i think your skills are stunnin everyone =P They are too scared to reply! anyways, nice! post more you dumb whore =P

Best answers
lol, OPM isn't that a old drawing?........anyway old or new.....still kicks ass :)

Best answers
Cldmani said:
lol, OPM isn't that a old drawing?........anyway old or new.....still kicks ass :)
yea it is, but this was the first and only picture i ever posted on ESF like months ago, and i never posted back. so its an update! :D

Best answers
Linda said:
yea it is, but this was the first and only picture i ever posted on ESF like months ago, and i never posted back. so its an update! :D

ya i guess :), yet, it still amazes, ur awsome work i mean :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
damn.... thats all i can say....damn....

well in the 'done' one as you say, i love how you colored yuna's hand, the shadings are perfect.

keep up the good work :D

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
very nice work there.. only thing i dont like is that its final fantasy, not that i dont like FF, but im an originality whore.. if i were to spend that much time making a painting then i'd rather make up the characters myself..

thats just me tho, amazing work.

Best answers
Very nice, only comment I have is on the arms and the side of the face. The hands are pretty big, like bigger than her entire head, and they look kinda....manly if you know what I mean. Not quite slender and feminine. The arms look like they dont belong with her body, different colored skin, and if you look at the angles, the arms would be way too huge compared to her upper arm. Although you already recognize you have anatomy problems so you can ignore that really :) Also the right side of her face (her right) looks a little -too- crisp, especially up at the hairline where there should be hair connecting to it a bit. Other than that its amazing

Best answers
Is it just me or is Rikkus face ABIT too long, and has Yuna got silicons? :O

Best answers
Quadles said:
Is it just me or is Rikkus face ABIT too long, and has Yuna got silicons? :O

yup. a bunch of guys on another forum encouraged the boob job....... and well i just know Angela would love it. :rolleyes: :laff:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Wow, very nice work. :D

The "stages of development" image is really interesting.

Best answers
IM NOT A LESBIAN THOUGH LOL my boobs are small so i guess =P Im just jealous of her gigantic tities =(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So tales, do you have any proof? lmao I'm kidding. Nice work Tales and Linda. I love FF art. =D

Best answers
Large boobies are overrated.

Anyway, the improvement in Yuna's facial structure from the last time you posted is fantastic. The color is also very good. There are a ton of very bizarre perspective and size ratio issues though. The way the horizon line sits doesn't seem to make any sense with where the characters are. You kept the lighting pretty consistent, which is hard when you work on one thing for that long, but don't forget the cast shadows. All objects have shadows where light is blocked on their surface, but they also block light that is projecting to other surfaces. Yuna's staff would cast shadows all over her torso. Also, I think you either used a reference for the faces, or you focused most of your energy on rendering them. Either is fine in their own right, but there is a clear inconsistency of polish throughout the piece. The faces look great, but I get the feeling you rushed everything else just to get the thing finished. Don't do that. Pick a pace and roll with it, if you want to leave certain things at different levels of completion that's fine. Just make sure you pull the composition together first and make it all look intentional.

I used to have just that problem actually, until I started doing a lot of pre-work sketches of all the necessary particulars: detail shots, poses, overall framing, etc. Everything has a tendency to flow better when you're working then because it's ground you've walked already. That's all I can think of at the moment. Stick with it, and learn from every piece.

Best answers
MrDomino said:
Idiot.

Anyway, that's a really nice drawing/painting. This one's a pat on the back.

Best answers
Mystix said:
And with such a convincing and well thought out argument like that, who could argue?

What's this? A three syllable word as well?

I'm impressed.

Best answers
MrDomino said:
I totally Agree , however I'd just like the point out these are opinions , EVERYONE is entitaled to one and no one should be insulted no matter there opinion...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok stop right there - i don't want to see anymore bickering.

Large boobs are indeed overrated in my opinion, because they are stereotypical, but thats enough of that.

Back on topic please.

Best answers
enough with the old, time for something new...

i'm not very happy with this, but i do have to say i improved a bit with lineart, although its still very sketchy and dirty. coca cola entry for contest. started and finished today, the day that the contest ends. LOLLERSKATES! man... procrastination.
anyway i ran out of time, so the coloring/background isn't as finished as i would have hoped it would have been..... close enough i guess. wish me luck, neh?
my teacher said i wont win, cuz the theme is "living in harmony," and she said i singled out a race instead of combining them....... oh well. pewpy aint it? maybe ill get a commendation prize if anything.

only referenced i used were my own hands.... :p oh yea, and a coke bottle.
8 hours straight. Open Canvas.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O...
a gooddie!
I like your Jobs! Great stuff ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom