Opinions on Bleach Fillers

Best answers
So now that the first ep of the new fillers has come out, what do you think? I personally think that this ep wasn't half bad, it flows fairly smoothly with the storyline, and continues with great animation (unlike other fillers). I personally won't be too dissappointed with watching these, but then again I don't follow the manga, and have no idea what is going on with it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're fillers alright, none of it occured in the manga.

I think I'll like it, but 3 villains ? Isn't that what happens with each Naruto filler ?

-edit-

After seeing the second filler episode, I have to say it was complete crappage. Lot of repeated scenes and the humor we've all gotten used to is gone. Bah.. Another anime to skip till the fillers are over.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
After seeing the second filler episode, I have to say it was complete crappage. Lot of repeated scenes and the humor we've all gotten used to is gone. Bah.. Another anime to skip till the fillers are over.
Quoted for truth.

The second filler episode was a really dissappointing in both content and graphics, poor animation and art (background scenery) quality.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, even though filler suck in general, I thought these fillers aren't even that bad. Actually, they are a million times better than the Naruto fillers. But guys, be glad, 14th of February these fillers will stop again. =) Episode 70 will be the new arc where the manga is right now.

Best answers
Yeah, that's not long enough to keep me from watching these fillers, tho I agree, second ep was total crap

I still love my bleach tho

Kon FTW

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First naruto and now bleach?! Jesus christ this is pissing me off. Someone do me a huuuuuge favor and pm me when the fillers are over and i'll love you long time.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ermm, I just told 2 posts above that the fillers will end February 14th.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man the fillers suck, not only do they suck but they've ****ed up the entire flow of whats ment to happen next. I may never forgive them for doing this >;o

Btw, they make these fillers so the manga can get further ahead, but i'd rather they'd just stop showing it for a month or two. Fillers suck...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The first filler was pretty good, but the second one was a total let down. As they're going to start building up to where the story is in the manga though around the middle of next month though, I don't really care.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the first one, Renji ftw o/.

However, I hope that the fillers won't create any relationships between the characters, that we have to watch them to understand wtf is going on between, say, Chad and Ishida.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Episode number 66 was a big waste of time as well, really disappointing. Looking forward to the end of these fillers.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, yeah new episode sucked as well, but still not nearly as bad as the naruto fillers. But the "riddle" was really...stupid, I mean...come on, how easy can riddles get?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Bleach filler is getting worse and worse. They're making some of the main characters look really dumb/weak all of a sudden, just like they're doing with Naruto, which sucks.

Sicron said:
But the "riddle" was really...stupid, I mean...come on, how easy can riddles get?
Indeed.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Episode 67 totally screwed up Renji's personality. While it did have some mild humor (best part was the undress scene o/), its on the same level as the other fillers.

But damn, they made Renji look like a goof-off, ****ing fillers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*shakes in fear*

OH NO! Evil filler! WAAAAAAH!!!

*rolls eyes*

Whatever....I'll still watch it. Why? Because it's Bleach and I like Bleach. Period. I don't care if its not in the Manga. I don't even read Manga. And I could care less how bad it is. Its still bleach and I'm still going to enjoy it. Unless they do something over-the-top stupid, I won't hate it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Undress part was still fun, but Renji really acted weird, probably because it was supposed to look like he was "the fake".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did u guys watch 68-69 episode? is that the end of the filler? the second half was that part of the manga story?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Could someone tell me exactly what episodes the fillers are? It took me a long time, but I finally started reading the manga a few days ago, which resulted in me getting hooked and blasting through all available 24 volumes or so. Anyways, now I'm watching the anime, but I'd like to avoid the fillers, since they are apparently pretty horrible. So a heads up on what episodes to avoid would be helpful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The drawing style changed in eps 68-69. And as always it looks like a drunken monkey made the fillers >_>. It's too too horrible.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, and what the **** is with this Bound ****? Let the Vizards and Aracarr come out already!

Also, Rukia's entry needs to be smexier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom