Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not to mention we didn't have a sense of direction or set team, people have left early and joined late. Heck we didn't even have a model until 2/3 of the way through the project.

And it's not exactly fair to throw away all the work that's been completed (everything except animations).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would be a little more confident if some decent animation updates were posted, as far as im conerned there not being done D:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i might ask around all the people who can do some game related stuff on my msn list if they want to help out , i even introduced some to esf a while back

hopefully tien will be in 1.3 (my pray atleast i need some1 else to play with other then the current mix , and even thou there are the andriods and ginyu force in 1.3 it's always nice to add a little more)

does any1 remeber the name of the attack that tien used against cell to hold him off (where he got really tired , i think they were some sort of psychic blasts or something that tien delveloped through his meditation)

Best answers
1.3's release isn't imminent or anything, so don't worry about time so much. If the animations are actually getting done, then you have plenty of time to finish Tien.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Randy Hobo said:
does any1 remeber the name of the attack that tien used against cell to hold him off (where he got really tired , i think they were some sort of psychic blasts or something that tien delveloped through his meditation)
Repeated Tribeam/Neo Ki Blast Cannon (DBZ/Budokai 3 names respectivley). He'll have that in ESF when he gets in.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
TehMuffinMan said:
I would be a little more confident if some decent animation updates were posted, as far as im conerned there not being done D:
Thats because the model hasn't been finalized because i have been to busy/lazy to do it :).

Best answers
Are Shuyin's edits being made to the skin, out of interest? I just figure, while you're still editing the model... :p Those edits would make it perfect in my eyes.

Not like my eyes are of any consequence, or anything...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree, those edits would make it perfect, they could be done while the animations are being done.

Best answers
manontherun said:
Why do I get the feeling Tien will never get in the game?
Only this time the feeling is stronger.

Sorry guyz, nice try though. :\

Best answers
It's a bit early to say something like that. :\ Wait, did the team announce ESF's release already? Huh? Because, I don't remember that news post. Trust me, it's release isn't imminent, they've got more than enough time to get it done.

Provided, of course, they are actually still working.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and i think thats whats bugging everyone, no sign of progress in any form does make me question the progress D:

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Well I made the edits, but I have been too sick/busy to be online to pass the model on to my rigger so it can be re-rigged and be finished up =\.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But it will happen, right?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like it did. The team had aother community project in mind, but it looks like we won't even have to bother.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tsk tsk tsk. One model is dumped by the community. While the team makes dozens of them. Sad.. would've been cool if the community made a character for ESF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, if they decided to hand over animating to some of the community who offered, we might have pulled it off, but alas, tis not to be, raventrunks animator must of decided not to bother :0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Looks like it did. The team had aother community project in mind, but it looks like we won't even have to bother.
What was it out of interest? Gotenks? Dabura?

To be honest i'm pretty sick of this community project as well. As much as I love Tien, RavenTrunks and I started the English soundpack around october last year (well, thats the date I created the folder on, RT probably started before me). We finished it months ago. Logan also finished the sprites. Why the model finalizations and animations are taking so long I have no idea.

Eclipse said:
Thats because the model hasn't been finalized because i have been to busy/lazy to do it :)
*sigh...*

Who's actually doing the anims? I read back through the thread to find 'RavenTrunks' Friend' but who is he? Is he on the forums or what?

Best answers
I hope Tien makes it in the mod but as things are going now then i got no clue. well but i must say if a team worked on a project at this rate, then you would have the first public alpha after 20 years :p. speed things up for crying out loud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom