Operation Tien

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the japanese DBZ is much better than the english version. the eng version dbz was watered down, and left to dry. besides usually the best anime is in it's original form

why wont someone else make eng sounds if u want eng

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Raven, Either Milkshpae3d or 3dsm would probably be your best bet :).

Best answers
Well I don't mind finding my own voice pack, but since the rest of ESF uses the English voices, don't you think it would be kinda retarded to have everybody else in english and Tien in Japanese?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come on you guys, show us what the community can really do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
To clear up the english/japanese soundpack confusion, we have to do both as you have the option for japanese sounds on installation. We did the English sounds first (because they're better ;) ) and now we're doing the japanese.

I think the community will like the English soundpack, the sounds are good quality and energetic and RavenTrunks has doctored a few of them to make them super special.

Final note: The current transformation sounds we have are for Tien's Four Witches (we assumed that would be his trans) but if it's Buddy or Meditation (*hint*) then we'll have to get that instead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm really curious to see how this little project of yours is going to turn out. I was never much of a Tien fan, but after playing a good amount of B3 with him I realized he's pretty bad ass. I recalled some of his finer moments in DBZ, and came to the conclusion that he should indeed be included in ESF. I mean, Krillin's in there, and I personally think he's the lamest character there is in all of DBZ, so I'd much rather have had Tien instead of Krillin, but I know some people love the little bald dude.. ah well. Good luck with this project guys, I'm rootin' for ya.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse said:
Raven, Either Milkshpae3d or 3dsm would probably be your best bet :).
Thanks, and btw, could you send me your model? finished or not i just need to animatye something that would look like tien for the feel of his movements...

Maistro said:
its kinda stupid that your just gonna toss the older soundpacks just because you made some, i mean i worked my ass of for those weapon FX sounds ( Kikoho and Dodonpa ) and for them not being used is just lame

[B]http://www.einelti.net/maistro/files/[/B]
Download the Tien Soundpack
I would rather make our own sounds, models,and sprites from scratch. Mainly for the pure purpose of some complaining saying we "riped" them off. Ill listen to your attack sounds and if there good ill use them if it would be okay with you.

Edit: i just clicked on your link..... what are you trying to tell me? takes me to a "Oral-B" site....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
Thanks, and btw, could you send me your model? finished or not i just need to animatye something that would look like tien for the feel of his movements...

I would rather make our own sounds, models,and sprites from scratch. Mainly for the pure purpose of some complaining saying we "riped" them off. Ill listen to your attack sounds and if there good ill use them if it would be okay with you.

Edit: i just clicked on your link..... what are you trying to tell me? takes me to a "Oral-B" site....
www.einelti.net/maistro/files/

try that one.. he put the link wrong

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o ok, but it The file is corrupted for me, maybe you should reupload them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea file is corrupted...

aye no updates? =( i hope this doesnt fail again guys

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will NOT fail... Im here to make sure of that.

But i DO need some updates on anyone doing anything...

Got one today, Logan is done with a few sprites and doing Tribeam next. I need a model update from either eclipes or TekNik the most.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
didn't some1 release a tien sound pack in english if i am correct ?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I got a test today, and just got back from visiting my sister, so I apologize for not updating you guys on the status of teh tien! But yeah, all I have left is a head to skinmap tweak I think, and then I can release an SDK :). After that it's out of my hands >_<.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Get to work now !

j/k Eclipse. After leaving the team, you still contribute to ESF. You have my respect for that. I'm sure Tien will work this time.

Best answers
OMG THANK YOU ECLIPSE AND TEK!!

Not that I'm any good at skinning but I'm glad its out, my hopes for Tien in ESF have just sky-rocketed =) thx.. =)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eclipse said:
As promised. Please don't rip me or Teknik apart about the skinmap...if you don't like it, edit it...we did the best we could =\.

http://www.gphost.uk8.net/user/Eclipse/images/Tien_SDK.zip
so your models inst skinned? if not all we need is somone to skin it and animate it and it looks like weve just about wraped tien up besides some sprites. who here is good at skinning?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lot's of good skinners around. But last time it seemed most of them lacked the patience to actually finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom