Operation Tien suggestions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well since Operation Tien is revived I think that it would be useful posting a suggestion thread for it, so all of you guys that have any ideas on how to improve or add anything for Tien just post, okay well here's mine so far:

Attacks:

Solar Flare
Tri-beam
Charge first attack, but then if you right click another instant one
gets fired, followed by another until about 4 or 5 hits, but energy
will be totally drained(and stamina).

ki blast
Generic beam
melee

Dodon ray:
Right click, either when you shoot other character, he gets a knocback, but no/small amount damage from the actual attack

Transformation(s):

Buddy Chiatozu

Specials:

Nothing at the moment that I can think of.

Well I'll edit this as the ideas come in, please reply for something that you think might work for Tien.

Last edit reason: Dodon ray right click fix

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The finger ray is called Dodon ray or something like that.

Dodon Ray
Japanese Name: Dodon-pa
Other Names: N/A
Color: Blue
Type: Energy Beam
First Used by: Mercenary Tao
Also Used by: Tien, Chiaotzu, Master Shen
Appears In: Dragonball Dodon Ray - One of the best techniques of the Master Shen school. It's an energy beam shot from the finger. It's powerful, but it cannot be strengthened

Best answers
It's the same that he used to knock back Cell ( 2nd form), or that was "NEW Dodon-pa"?Or it's the same...?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you're talking bout Tri-beam he used against cell, where he kept on konckong him back so that he can let Trunks and Vegeta get out of time chamber(to save time).

Best answers
Well actually he used it so 18 could get away Trunks and Vegeta were never involved. Anyway i think Tribeam should have two firing modes. Left mouse button should be the big Tribeam like Big Bang in a sense and the right mouse button should be rapid fire Tribeams like he did on Cell. Example of that would be like friezas rapid fire fingerlaser.

Also i coulda swore the team was talkin about giving him third eye or somthin like that so he could copy peoples attacks or somthin like that not really sure but maybe that could be his special or somthin

Best answers
~Dark Trunks~ said:
Well actually he used it so 18 could get away Trunks and Vegeta were never involved. Anyway i think Tribeam should have two firing modes. Left mouse button should be the big Tribeam like Big Bang in a sense and the right mouse button should be rapid fire Tribeams like he did on Cell. Example of that would be like friezas rapid fire fingerlaser.

Also i coulda swore the team was talkin about giving him third eye or somthin like that so he could copy peoples attacks or somthin like that not really sure but maybe that could be his special or somthin
or better, the right mouse button, just knock back the oponent, but with a "strong" knock back to trow him against the wall and get damage from it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
The finger ray is called Dodon ray or something like that.

Dodon Ray
Japanese Name: Dodon-pa
Other Names: N/A
Color: Blue
Type: Energy Beam
First Used by: Mercenary Tao
Also Used by: Tien, Chiaotzu, Master Shen
Appears In: Dragonball Dodon Ray - One of the best techniques of the Master Shen school. It's an energy beam shot from the finger. It's powerful, but it cannot be strengthened
WRONG! It's Orange and red.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, so what do you think should be the different types of Dodon ray? Like right click for the one and left click for the other, but we should confirm this first, like give reasons why or something.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
WRONG! It's Orange and red.
If you ask me it was yellow >.>

But than again i didnt type that. I just copyed it with out reading it XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was orange, yellow and white.

Who says it can't be strengthened? When Chiaotzu was firing them repeatedly at Krillin he charged some longer than others, in the same way Frieza did with his Death Beams on Namek. You shouldn't just blindly copy stuff from MFG -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, yeah somtimes it can be horribly wrong, but it's fine, we can forgive you, XD

Oh but come on people, don't you guys have suggestions, Tien is most probably going to be another great addition to ESF! :O

Force Pit Member
Best answers
TM_Sephiroth said:
or better, the right mouse button, just knock back the oponent, but with a "strong" knock back to trow him against the wall and get damage from it
That one sounds good, from the cell saga. Left click could be a regular damaging tri beam, and right click could work like your idea... or this one.

Someone suggested a while back that Krillen should have mulitiple scatter discs. To fire multiple discs, after charging and firing the first one you click again and it fires another disc immediately (using up some more ki), letting players fire 3 or 4 in rapid succession.

Tiens tri beam could work like that too because he used multiple ones in a row, knocking cell into the wall and stalling him, but was drained afterwords.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Dodon ray:
Right click, either when you shoot other character, he gets a huge knocback, but no damage from the actual attack OR
Charge first attack, but then if you right click another instant one
gets fired, followed byy another until about 4 or 5 hits, bt energy
will be totally drained(and stamina).
tonythetiger123 said:
Someone suggested a while back that Krillen should have mulitiple scatter discs. To fire multiple discs, after charging and firing the first one you click again and it fires another disc immediately (using up some more ki), letting players fire 3 or 4 in rapid succession.

Tiens tri beam could work like that too because he used multiple ones in a row, knocking cell into the wall and stalling him, but was drained afterwords.
In your first post in the topic it looks like you confused the dodon ray with the tri-beam, unless the dodon ray can do the same thing. We were talking about tri-beam being a regular blast attack for the left click which does the most hp damage, and the right click being able to fire multiple ones and having the strong knockback (with each one doing some hp damage).

And on your dodon ray suggestion where it says :"Right click, either when you shoot other character, he gets a huge knockback, but no damage from the actual attack." I think it should do at least "some" damage, just not as much as the alternate blast or else it will be a bit underpowered.

I have never actually seen them shoot the dodon ray, but if I were to make a suggestion it would be like this: The left click for dodon ray can be a charge feature and is bigger looking. I couldn't think of a good alternative so my right click would have a faster charge (so you can fire multiple ones) but is a bit weaker and moves faster and gives a bigger knockback if connects with the enemy.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dodon Ray is a move from DB.

I think it was ussed only once in DBZ.

So if you want to see the attack just watch DB. Second tournament parts ^^

Best answers
But Tien knew the kamehame-ha wave too.Remember that episode in DB where Tien shoot a kamehameha wave in the tournament against Jackie Chun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So he used it once or twice.

Big deal.

That doesn't justify giving him that attack. Too many characters (Cell, Gohan, Goku, Krillin) already have the KHH. Besides, Tien has the potential for many more unique attacks, so why waste that potential by just copying another attack?

Best answers
Tien is the most unique character of the humans at all

also they should add something that his third eye will do

dodon ray can be strenghened it is a really strong attack really it can just shoot a hole trough someones body

tri beam could easily destroy an arena so it should be stronger then any other attack

he could also have multi form it should add buddys depending on how long you charge it they would defend the original tien and help him beat his opponents

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the multi form idea, and maybe, remember they said that in the story than when tien used tri beam then he could zoom in, so that could also work, so it's like the first sniper attack in ESF or something.

Sorry if I said something that was mentioned before, I was away from home for a week, so I forgot what stands in this topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom