Operation Ivy Tribute (WIP)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
long time scince ive posted any art, this is a small line art pic (which i will be colouring) of operation ivy, they were a great punk band 1987-1989, and i love their music, anyway here's the pic:

Crits?

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No kidding long time Dave =P.

I really like it, and I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Lookin forward to seeing it CG'd too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice stuff.. by the way your sig still says "DESERT SUN - coming soon" i guess this aint really true now is it?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks, heh, im totally bogged down with work constantly, i would love to, i just dont have the time right now... plus i was goin to bring back NG, but i still cant decide what to do....I wish school would leave me alone, then i could start desert sun >_< but im seeing what i can do... i should stop being so lazy during my free time to lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Very good. One thing though the neck on the guitar seems backwards and the body of it is to skinny. OTher than that it's good.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, the guy on the left is left handed in real life, he's called lint, (aka tim armstrong) and the guys are all outta proportion on the head on purpose ^_^

and its just the angle of the guitar that makes it skinny..... i hope :O

Retired
Best answers
damn you can draw very good, you should make a comic thing on the internet, you have the skill for it ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well after like a while >_< (with little time available) i finished C&C please:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_0 nice....Really nice when it's colored like that. You should put like the bands symble on the drums or in the bg or somthing.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Wow."

That's all that comes to my mind Dave, I have no crits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom